Trials-Forum Stickers

TF Stickers  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which colours would you want?

quick update, jonny has been really busy this week so they haven't been cut yet. Hopefully next week some time.

In other, less interesting, news: I've had the envelopes delivered!

Had loads of reponses :) all the comments are appreciated, a few of you have asked for some extras for mates - of course that is fine. If you have any 'special requests' just bung them in the extra comments box and I'll try to accommodate :)

Being as I've already ordered mine then Tom... Can I be cheeky and say I can't remember what I ended up putting down but what I'd have really fancied was red, white, blue and orange... I'll happily donate for the fact I'm asking for an extra one :)

Being as I've already ordered mine then Tom... Can I be cheeky and say I can't remember what I ended up putting down but what I'd have really fancied was red, white, blue and orange... I'll happily donate for the fact I'm asking for an extra one :)

spreadsheet updated (Y)

• Like 1

Hey! Where's grey? We beat you bright blue gays :P

Oh shit, ryme tyme.

Gah, my methods of working out what to order have failed :P I'll try and remember to ask for some grey ones - I don't think jonny has started on them yet.

Would maybe do TF tshirts at some point, I'd have to find out how much they'd cost though 'cos I wouldnt want some crappy iron on thing, would prefer to do it properly - however that is! (screenprinted maybe?

• Like 1