Trials-Forum Stickers

TF Stickers  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which colours would you want?

I should be getting a sample through any time now, just going to double check them, then I'll put an order in based on the poll results :)

I'll try and make sure everyone gets the colours they're after, but there might be a limit of 2 of each type or something - depends how many we get and how many people want them (around 50 or so based on the poll results) Once I get the sample I'll post some pics up here.

Appreciate you guys being happy to donate a quid or 2! (but for those not wanting to donate, that's totally cool too, just riding around with the stickers on your bike works for us :))

• Like 1

Small subtle white one for the bike would be a nice touch. :)

I don't really 'do' stickers... but I might as well represent the forum as I've been on here for years!

Yeah, I'm all for subtle. We've had to make the logo style ones a bit bigger than I'd like due to the dots in ".co.uk" being too small otherwise. But I might try and scale up the dots so we can scale down the overall size of the sticker (jonny may kill me, we must have sent 30 odd messages back and fore getting to this stage!)

Here's the sample :)

Edit: cripes.... 69 people voted. Also, how big for car stickers? 8cm tall? 10cm tall? Bigger? Smaller?

post-2-0-88347200-1342698480_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Digging the black web adress in the middle. Really like it.

Happy to chuck a few quid your way for a pair :).

Agreed. Middle one looks sexy and would look amazing in white on back of the car.

Edit lol also know as the sticker at the top. I'm still hanging my excuse heh.

Edited by dann2707