Getreading

Ross Gardner

Ross you have brought to light the passion and insight to what makes Riff Raff tick. The diversity of people and the fraternity of mates is something that makes society balance. Such a positive vid. Love it. Finally got to see this drop gap i missed out on. Its filthy. Nelly riding off the roof was so sick.

RIFF RAFF FOR LIFE.

Edited by JackMeek
  • Like 1

All the cheering through that annoyed me a little. The hugs and stuff were a bit OTT too I thought.

Being that deep about trials doesnt really float my boat either. All the calling each other up stuff was a bit naff - Not something I'd be keen to make part of my video.

Was some not too shabby riding in there. Liked the bunny hop crank flip! :wink2:

All the cheering through that annoyed me a little. The hugs and stuff were a bit OTT too I thought.

Being that deep about trials doesnt really float my boat either. All the calling each other up stuff was a bit naff - Not something I'd be keen to make part of my video.

Was some not too shabby riding in there. Liked the bunny hop crank flip! :wink2:

I think it's a fair comment...just a little context behind it, not to change your mind or justify, but rather just something to chew on. We are a very tight group who've shared a lot over the past few years. We know each other's strengths and weaknesses and really appreciate it when someone pushes themselves. There were two specific lines which lead to the hugs, both of which the riders had psyched themselves out of and for 15-20 minutes were scared shitless on top of precarious objects. The group was so happy when the lines were done we found it appropriate to express our feelings through hugs...maybe it is too much...but not too much for us. Believe it or not we actually hug each other when we meet (nobody hit me for announcing it to the world). And yeah....we're just a "woop woop" kinda bunch...Next time you're down South i'll give you a hug...bit of Riff Raff love :wink:

In regards to the "deepness", i'm glad that vibe came accross as that was what Rossy was going for. I apreciate it may not be for all.

Mr Meek, thank you very much for you comment :$ x

Rossy i really do think this is some of your best work to date - loved it!

So impressed this was all filmed in one day...one day...one ride...one life...Riff Raff for life! x

Wasn't as good as the first watch. Was a real good watch though. Makes a nice addition to the creative videos i think. Sweet moves and a cool location. Rossy, you also need to work on your acting skills :P

I was disappointed with the 180 over the tv. I was expecting you guys to destroy it somehow instead :D

[edit]

That's in the novice category, dammmn. Should do pretty good i expect. Though i'm also a judge for it :ninja:

Edited by eskimo

Being that deep about trials doesnt really float my boat either. All the calling each other up stuff was a bit naff - No

We're not just riding friends. I would class these people as my close friends.

Not forgetting I went on holiday with these guys to Barcelona to ride for the week and it was the best holiday to date.

The hugs is standard stuff. There can never be enough man love in the world these days.

As for being deep about trials, I can't really say that's true, we all meet up and ride every Wednesday night, Friday night and most of the time all day Sunday, and I can honestly say for me it's not to ride but to meet the guys and have a good laugh. which will never get boring for me. Trials is just something we all have in common and enjoy.

Rossy, another great video, I think it showed what riffraff is all about

• Like 1

Cool concept. Good to see a 'different' video out there (Y)

The oooooonly thing that didn't quite work for me was that one clip with the phone box line - the location looked too "clean" (for want of a better word) and didn't really tie in with the rest, although that's only a minor thing...

what happened in the intro ? I got bored and skipped it .... 2 + minutes is waaaaay too long.

I also didn't get the totally epic music, didn't seem to make any connection to the riding (which looked good, as you looked like you were having fun)

• Like 1

what happened in the intro ? I got bored and skipped it .... 2 + minutes is waaaaay too long.

I also didn't get the totally epic music, didn't seem to make any connection to the riding (which looked good, as you looked like you were having fun)

I wanted the video to be more of a story than a riding video. It's easy enough to stick a track to some bunnyhops or sidehops but from my POV, this isn't what the comp is about.

Cool concept. Good to see a 'different' video out there (Y)

The oooooonly thing that didn't quite work for me was that one clip with the phone box line - the location looked too "clean" (for want of a better word) and didn't really tie in with the rest, although that's only a minor thing...

Thanks Mark, means alot hearing it from you