Tony Sandoval

eskimo

Mate just buy a bmx everything in that video would of been easier and looked better obviously part from the back hopping bits but they were there worst parts of the vid, just a thought.

Edit realised its not you

really? A bikes a bike regardless of what you do on it, Get out

I can honestly say I saw not a lot of trials in that vid. It was mostly street DJ and BMX freestyle. I have no problem with street vids a la Sean Watson, because he moves like a trials rider and does trials to a good standard while mixing the streety moves that add a nice variety and flow. This guy's hopping looked awful, and I saw no other trials, which for a trials comp is not acceptable. He is good at what he does, just not good at trials. That's my opinion, and I stand by it. It won't be the most popular view but it's what I feel.

I can honestly say I saw not a lot of trials in that vid. It was mostly street DJ and BMX freestyle. I have no problem with street vids a la Sean Watson, because he moves like a trials rider and does trials to a good standard while mixing the streety moves that add a nice variety and flow. This guy's hopping looked awful, and I saw no other trials, which for a trials comp is not acceptable. He is good at what he does, just not good at trials. That's my opinion, and I stand by it. It won't be the most popular view but it's what I feel.

Don't fancy joining in the debate about bikes/ styles/ riders etc atm, it seems pretty intense. Even over at OTN it is!

However, i would like to say, i only listed the video here as i really liked it as a video and he is a very talented rider + i don't think he's a member here.

The video will be judged by many competent people with different backgrounds and views. If you would further like to voice your opinion about the actual competition, i recommend you read the blog first. It may offer some understanding to why this rider chose to ride this way.

This guys has some sick skill.

Shows how versatile the inspireds really are.

It's funny how some trials riders say he doesn't ride trials style enough, considering how many people brought inspired that cannot ride street style.

This guys is doing what everyone else tries to do and rides the inspireds how they should be ridden

This guys spreads on almost any style of riding,just need to work on his trials.

Too many GoPro shots for my taste, and didn't like the music, but this guy must be the second most versatile rider I've ever seen (with first place going to Akkers).

Pretty awesome. Looks as if he spends quite a lot of time changing his peg arrangement, too :lol:

Entertaining watch but i persoanally wouldn't consider it a GET Creative entry simply because he is just switching between different forms of bicycle stunt riding and not really incorporating something unique to his own in one form of riding which is bike trials.

Mate just buy a bmx everything in that video would of been easier and looked better obviously part from the back hopping bits but they were there worst parts of the vid, just a thought.

Tony was a pro BMX rider for 20 years. I'm pretty sure he knows what he can and can't do on a BMX, and what he can and does want to do on his Inspired (which seems to be pretty much every type of riding).

• Like 1

There you go then hes just riding bmx but in this case on his inspired.

Apart from when he's riding trials and more MTB sort of stuff. He can do all of it on his Inspired, he's having fun doing it, I don't really get where "u shud get a bmx" fits into that particular scenario.

Don't fancy joining in the debate about bikes/ styles/ riders etc atm, it seems pretty intense. Even over at OTN it is!

However, i would like to say, i only listed the video here as i really liked it as a video and he is a very talented rider + i don't think he's a member here.

The video will be judged by many competent people with different backgrounds and views. If you would further like to voice your opinion about the actual competition, i recommend you read the blog first. It may offer some understanding to why this rider chose to ride this way.

I can see why you like it, but I hope you can see why I don't.