I Am Getting A Jaf Frame Done

dezmtber

How do all,

myself and Dez have been speaking about this frame for a while now and it has changed quite considerably over our discussions about geometry and the general usage of the frame.

I would agree with most that the bb-wb ratio is a bit extreme, but I think that with the right small changes and correct setup towards the front end, this could be made to ride quite nicely.

I think that the main issue with this frame would be the reach. I've made mistakes before on my own previous projects which have resulted in a pretty short reach and it has ruined the feel of the frame due simply to lack of "cockpit" space.

Dez, have a look at the drawing I've just sent over, let me know what you think of that, I think that will improve this frame considerably :).

I just feel bad for Josh having to possibly put this together. It'd be like knowing beforehand your kid was going to be ginger.

Ha ha, I'd say this is very much a ginger/marmite/toasting time frame, very much a personal taste :P.

Cheers,

Josh.