and congratulations go to....(Marino Frame winner announced)

ben_travis

Based on a few requests now, I have made the decision to extend the deadline for video entries....

In order to help people out / give a few weekends, video entry deadline is now 10th February 2013...

I still havent received any entries as yet, but fingers crossed the christmas period might bring a few people some time to make an entry.

http://mis-conceptions.blogspot.co.uk

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 2

Spoke to Ben Rowlands yesterday (for the first time in a while) and he mentioned this. I was under the impression there was no set rules, i hadn't read the blog as i had no intention of entering, just enjoying some watching.

You people are crazy, February to do upto 90 seconds of footage, eeeeeeeeeeeezzzzeeeeeeeee.

Seeing as you are all so slack, and my recovery is another step further, i may enter. If i do enter, it'll be on my mod.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I have still to receive only two entries (on the first page of this topic). I know the weather has played havoc with people getting out riding, but hopeful of a few more entries in the next couple of days...

come on guys. get out this weekend and you could win this frame.

ta

ben