and congratulations go to....(Marino Frame winner announced)

ben_travis

me and Matt went riding / filming today.

third time lucky we got it done.

attempt one - got shouted at and moved on

attempt two - arrived at spot, set up camera, started riding........ '' Insert memory card'' ! (which was in the laptop back home)..GRR

attempt three - will be uploaded tomorrow.

then we did a really quick edit that was 5 mins long. then spent ages trying to make it 1:30 !

thanks to Ali C for letting me steal his bike, and his shoes. :)

Aran.

• Like 1

Evening Guys...

I have made a conscious decision that, considering the terrible and seemingly unforcastable weather, that I am going to extend the deadline until 11.59:59secs pm on 17th February 2013...

An extra week will give those who havent entered some more time to do so. This is definitely the last time I will extend it. If anyone does want to re-do their entry then they are welcome to do so. no problems with that just let me know of your updated video and I will post it up.

Thanks to ALL the entries so far...greatly appreciated.

Ben

Edited by ben_travis

Kind of glad to hear that. I managed to go out today and film about 5 lines under cover but light was a problem and it wasn't exactly the place, in terms of what I was riding, that I would have liked to film either.

I'd told myself that I had to get involved so would have accepted the above but this gives me an opportunity to go out in the week elsewhere and hopefully produce something better. I may chuck these other clips into a separate video this evening.

Nice one, Ben.

Another video has been added to the first post...

thanks to Matt and Aran for their entry. Matt also wrote a wee blog piece about the article so take a look over here;

http://matt-barlow.com/blog/one-shot-one-angle-one-prize/

I notice that if Matt and Aran win then they will donate the frame as another prize in a different competition.

• Like 1

Where's your entry nick?

Spoke to Ben Rowlands yesterday (for the first time in a while) and he mentioned this. I was under the impression there was no set rules, i hadn't read the blog as i had no intention of entering, just enjoying some watching.

You people are crazy, February to do upto 90 seconds of footage, eeeeeeeeeeeezzzzeeeeeeeee.

Seeing as you are all so slack, and my recovery is another step further, i may enter. If i do enter, it'll be on my mod.

Seeing as you are all so slack, and my recovery is another step further, i may enter. If i do enter, it'll be on my mod.

Was going off the other half of your post, not trying to be a cock with you as I love your vids and was looking forward to what you'd come up with in 90 seconds.

I suppose some people won't bother as they'll probably look at the fact they might not want a 26" street frame, despite the fact they could just sell it on. Is a shame though!

Was going off the other half of your post, not trying to be a cock with you as I love your vids and was looking forward to what you'd come up with in 90 seconds.

I suppose some people won't bother as they'll probably look at the fact they might not want a 26" street frame, despite the fact they could just sell it on. Is a shame though!

Ah ok. So where's your entry? :P

I looked at it from the point of view, it's only 90 seconds and Ben was giving something up of his for everyone else.

Which was the case of me trying to enter. So you may see a video from me, and you may like it :rolleyes:

So that is it....competition deadline closed. 12 videos, a 1 in 12 chance of winning a video for the guys that have entered.

I will write up a little post later on regarding the judges etc, and will hopefully have a wee response for you later on.

Thanks for all the guys who made the effort to enter, slightly shocked we managed 12 though haha.

Go to the first post for all the videos, feel free to discuss the videos, always good to hear everyones thoughts.

• Like 1