and congratulations go to....(Marino Frame winner announced)

ben_travis

Yeah I have read that, but I just think it's a bit unfair that he is changing the layout of his location, rather than coming up with creative ways to ride the same spot :) No hate JD.

but he is coming up with creative ways to ride the same spot by adding and removing stuff to it... think of all that pallet shifting! he has earned this entry :P

• Like 1

From the mis-conceptions blog...

One Single LOCATION - I mentioned previously about the Kerb Competition. Please note that this is not a Kerb Video Competition. You are free to use whatever single spot you like, big or small, but remember that only a single camera angle is allowed so you'd probably be best choosing a spot that you can utilise to your advantage.

cheers for sticking in an entry JD....I will let you off from sending over a youtube link....

• Like 1

From the mis-conceptions blog...

cheers for sticking in an entry JD....I will let you off from sending over a youtube link....

Shit, I totally missed the Vimeo request! Want me to upload it there too? Not completely sure why I went for Youtube anyway, just what I use day to day for everything else I suppose.

Aran Cook and I started filming but got kicked off our spot by an angry person - pah!

We'll try again tomorrow at a different spot.

We have now come up with something relatively controversial, which may get us disqualified, but we are going to do it.

However, we re-read the 'rules' and think it's worth at least trying our new method and seeing if it is OK by the judges.

Peace

Barlow

• Like 1