and congratulations go to....(Marino Frame winner announced)

ben_travis

i have so many excess why i didn't entered the competition

(although i did went and filmed some of my crashing miserably)

truth is.. i dont ride my bike so mach like before

but this competition did kept my on my tows.

so great job ben!

great vides from all (I liked Guillermo Marin's, James Woodbridge's, and Robert Adamson's the most)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Ben R., well deserved :)

Can we see the full results? i'd like to know in what position i was, and how many points i got, thanks.

just a little thing....Ross McArthur says i his comment that he liked the idea of the zooming out of Aaron and Matts video, this shouldn't be a reason to vote them because to use the zoom was prohibited to me when i asked to Ben about that before the comp... good video though

and thanks to Ben Travis for all this :) good job

Edited by -G-

just a little thing....Ross McArthur says i his comment that he liked the idea of the zooming out of Aaron and Matts video, this shouldn't be a reason to vote them because to use the zoom was prohibited to me when i asked to Ben about that before the comp... good video though

I did not know that...

i thought the same, it was filmed in the same angle camera, etc... and maybe "prohibited" sounds a bit hard, sorry, just i asked to him about to use the zoom and he told me "I'd prefer if it was just a single camera shot without the use of a zoom. Just means you have to be that little bit more imaginative"

Looks like it was very close then! Good work and thanks to Ben and all contributors/entrants in the competition. This sort of thing is, I believe, really good for all of our riding. I certainly made more of an effort than normal to push my riding because of it.

Haha, that's an era I definitely don't feel a need to return to in many senses :P

I think I'll use the frame to run a bike I can ride a bit of TGS/competition on but that still roles nicely. I'm particularly interested in that because I think I'm going to keep my 24" brakeless from here on out. Brakes on the 24" keep giving me tendon problems unfortunately.

• Like 1

This sort of thing is, I believe, really good for all of our riding.

You're right about that, even though I rode really small things in my video, I still acheived many 'personal bests' during the making of it.

Many congratulations, your video still amazes me.

Thanks to Ben T, I had great fun making that video, even if it was terrible. :P

• 2 weeks later...