The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Stuck out a bit of a cheeky request to my landlord a few weeks ago about replacing my dinky shed with a completely bespoke monolith (in comparison), thinking he'd tell me to piss off. He's just popped round to ask me to put some sketches together, and as long as I build it (or get it built) they'll pay for materials and allow it. Whoop!

• Like 3

How much head have you got to give?

Happy 'cos I've had a couple of really fun rides recently. Getting more air out of quarters now and unlocked a new achievement level doing them on banks (slight difference in technique = way more height), courtesy of some detective work by Ben while we were shooting this photo. The only downside to this is that I've started accidentally overshooting stuff to flat, severely nosed in. Shat myself at Stoke Plaza nosing it in to flat over the hip in the bowl, then playing on the weird concrete bumps by my house just now I did basically the same thing. Can accept some extra washing for the times it works though.

Ah the predictive thing on the Swiftkey keyboard on my phone makes me laugh, it goes off all your Facebook, Twitter, email and textx to try and predict what word you'll need next to save having to type it all out. For instance now whenever I send someone a PM with my address to post something out I just start typing my first name then the rest comes up etc....

Anyway, just writing a text which was was supposed to say "Any word on the drawings?" and it turned out as "Any word on the minge?".

It's been a loooong day....

My Sister recenty bought a french bulldog puppy.

She lives in a flat in Brighton with her boyfriend.

They couldn't crate train him there due to noise levels he creates at night.

She's moved him to my/our house.

Everyone's wide awake, and I can't hear a thinggggggg.

:))))))))))

• Like 3