The Happy Thread

Duncy H

They've got a pretty accurate digital weighing scales there so I'd probably count out 10, weigh it, then just drop stickers on there until it reached the required weight. Either way, Gav's not going to be loving that part of that order :P

I hope you use them to make some kind of weird Ot Pi/Cesar Canas shrine.

Ooh I don't focus on post-count much but I randomly checked my profile and saw "6999" posts, this would make it 7000... How on earth have I done 7000 posts on this website! Sorry you guys had to put up with me. :)

I've been having flying dreams! I fly for a few seconds then drop, I get that sinking feeling in my balls like when you go over a little hump bridge. Weird shit.

Haha that must be pleasant and unpleasant at the same time :P

There's one more of those that I remember, that you're running very quickly taking long and light steps. A bit like running in low gravity might be like but without bouncing up 10ft into the air :)

Haha that must be pleasant and unpleasant at the same time :P

There's one more of those that I remember, that you're running very quickly taking long and light steps. A bit like running in low gravity might be like but without bouncing up 10ft into the air :)

Had those as well. One that occurs often is when I stand half on half off curbs and just about to fall off and it always makes my whole body jump and I wake up instantly.

• Like 1

What did you choose in the end?

you wont like it :P 1.2 2005 polo but the one with the squarer lights not the two circle ones. I like it.. should be cheap to insure. Hopefully If I can drive next year Ill come to radfest/tartydays, cant wait.

Basically looks like this http://aspirevehicles.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Picture-0037.jpg

Edited by trialsiain