The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Oh and I've got an interview lined up in a bike shop, which should have considerably fewer late nights and drunk people to deal with than I'm used to.

Although I did also get my sale of alcohol licence for this state today just in case.

Winning today!

Edited by Jolfa

In the past 17 days since I moved house, I've ridden 9 different places. It's going to be 18/10 tomorrow (technically now today). This pleases me. That's pretty much the amount of different places I rode in the entire year I lived in Cardiff.

• Like 1

What the actual? So isntead of going mental and rocking out, people stand and record on their phones? Sad times. Sad times indeed.

You realise the gig wasn't one minute and twenty six seconds long, right?

It could be that Jardo wanted to record a short clip, to remember the night by... I'm no expert though.

Sad times is Stephanie having a curve in her lower spine which means she can't rock out all the way through a gig any more. She put herself in hospital for a week at the Eminem gig a while back because she couldn't walk from going crazy. So we had to be seated :(

I would love to see Royal Blood live again, but not in a stadium. I'd love to see them playing a much smaller venue.

Edited by Pashley26

You realise the gig wasn't one minute and twenty six seconds long, right?

It could be that Jardo wanted to record a short clip, to remember the night by... I'm no expert though.

I took a clip of Foo Fighters opening, a clip of my favourite Royal Blood song and a picture when Dave asked for the lights to be turned down and for everyone to take a picture with their flash on to light up the stage. Because it was pretty.

I see what Ross means about people being taking video's, there's quite a lot of them. that was a clip of the opening song though, I didn't really notice it later in the gig.

Dave was hilarious with his broken leg, he was fully swearing and ranting on about it.

Edited by Pashley26

Oh and I've got an interview lined up in a bike shop, which should have considerably fewer late nights and drunk people to deal with than I'm used to.

Got the job, and at £11.50p/h weekdays and £16 at weekends will be the highest paid job I've ever had (you don't get paid a lot when you live in as I have been doing..) I am absolutely buzzing, so happy :D

I was more getting at all the bright phone screens you can see in the standing area. Wasn't a poke at Jardo, you willy.

Watched The Black Angels in a relatively small venue in Manchester, there was a whole row of shitstabbers just standing there filming on phones and tablets. c**ts.

In the past 17 days since I moved house, I've ridden 9 different places. It's going to be 18/10 tomorrow (technically now today). This pleases me. That's pretty much the amount of different places I rode in the entire year I lived in Cardiff.

Ended up being 18/11, and I'd forgotten about a place I'd ridden the other day so 18/12. 19/13 tonight :)