The Happy Thread

Duncy H

yesterday I met a cute girl, who I have met in a flat party before, and hugged me and said I am his favorite person in the world:)

aand she is 20 not 2!

"and I can just talk to you about my boyfriend all day long, thanks for being such a  good listener"

You're his favourite person, this girl?

Is she Thai?

nah, that is my grammar after a physics lesson and before a coffee slightly hangover. but she is a girl ( hopefully)

"and I can just talk to you about my boyfriend all day long, thanks for being such a  good listener"

nah, she just have a shot that no one could drink, but I could easily, as the drink is from Hungary...

C'mon guys, beggars can't be choosers! ;)

thanks... I guess?

but yeah, she is just a friend as of now, but hey, something happened with me!

Went on a double date tonight,  only my mate bottled it so it was me and two girls. Had such a f**king sick night. They were Canadian too so it was totally different to the usual. I didn't expect it to end in some gbg threesome or anything, just a fun night out. Came home and made some sweeeeeet potatoes fries that are currently baking. Life's so good 

Yeah, that's been my technique of late. The higher temp to try and crisp the outside certainly gets them closer but I've not yet got them spot on.

In related news, I had to go and get some after seeing them mentioned earlier - was in Exeter with Soph so we popped in to Giraffe and when they eventually turned up mega late they were cold, so the manager ran them back to the kitchen and bought out twice as many and didn't charge us a penny :D

• Like 1