Gilles Coustellier - Paris Training

J.KYDD

From simmilarity of his bike to pogo stick. And I told you we know who your role model is ;) The video was the worst vid since vid of Giacomo made by Franky Chastel, which shown his shoes more than his riding.

No similarity what so ever. And yeah I guess, he is the trials master in my eyes. Giacomo's videos are beast, dont dis. Just caus the video quality is shit and may not be editted well doesn't mean it should get bad comments, it's there to have riding comments and if they request video editing comments.

I like to go out into Blackpool from time to time to see how hard I can kick certain breeds of dogs (generally the smaller ones such as the West Highland Terrier as they have a satisfying size-to-weight ratio that means you can really get some power behind it, but without hurting your foot or leg). I hate it when people try to tell me that what I'm doing is wrong, the only thing they should comment on is how impressively far I've managed to punt them.

• Like 3

No similarity what so ever. And yeah I guess, he is the trials master in my eyes. Giacomo's videos are beast, dont dis. Just caus the video quality is shit and may not be editted well doesn't mean it should get bad comments, it's there to have riding comments and if they request video editing comments.

Dude,you´re so naive...Yes it is, if video is pretty much unwatchable it can and should get all the bad comments in the world. He is pro and he is paid to ride a bike and represent his sponsors. And if 10years ago they were able to film damn good vid like this for example http://vimeo.com/31322547 I´m sure with all the modern cameras, editing softwares and shit they could make something comparable ffs. And to this pogo stick thingy, I understand it´s hard to admit it since you own one, but don´t worry, there´s no shame in that ;)

• Like 3

This is the most bollox iv read on here, Gilles is the best rider all round. He's doesn't have any areas he's struggling on.

That's why he wins evey trial

To compare kenny is stupid. Maybe his style is a bit more Mtb like but that's only because he rides Mtb loads as well as trials

Name one thing kenny is better than gilles at ?

And don't say kickers. Since Canada Gilles has worked on them and now one of the best.

Edited by dave33
  • Like 1

Oh and riding mountain bikes, and street bikes, and being a good sportsman and role model and professional.

Oh and let's not forget how dominant Kenny has been in the past (not very distant either) in world cups/champs.

Who gives a f**k about someone who a few times a year pogos around a shit looking trial slightly better now?

• Like 2

I think he just takes the sport a bit too seriously, you don't have to come across so miserable to be a good rider, he never looks like he enjoys riding & that shows in his videos, if you can call them that.

When people ask what I do, I will NEVER send them a link of a Gilles video, it'd be embarassing.