Can you pass the citizenship test?

Muel

Can you pass the citizenship test?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Did you pass?

• Yes
    • No

To the guy who said he couldn't find the answer to the first question...

You do realise that once you've completed the test you can get a walk through of which ones you got correct and which ones you failed. It also has a handy little fact guide to help.

After reading the right answers, I've now managed to memorise the 24 correct answers... so surely based on this alone, any one with a half decent memory can cheat this test and get entry...

No, because the questions will be random.
This website isn't official, it was just set up to show the stupidity of the new citizen test. It won't actually stop 'immigrants' as long as they come from and EU state they don't have to do this test. JT, I know you are living in the US now, did you have to do a test, or are you just on a Visa still?

This website isn't official, it was just set up to show the stupidity of the new citizen test. It won't actually stop 'immigrants' as long as they come from and EU state they don't have to do this test. JT, I know you are living in the US now, did you have to do a test, or are you just on a Visa still?

I'm currently a legal resident. To become a citizen I'd have to go though all this shit. I probably will never do it.

I got 60% http://www.800citizen.org/us_citizenship_test/american_citizen_test/ if anyone wants to take a bash at it. Seems to make more sense than than the UK one... kind of. (I picked MN as the state).

I have never had a visa, went straight from 'out of status' to 'legal resident'.

EDIT: Changed the state to Kentucky and got 100% over 10 questions. :lol:

Edited by JT!

• 3 months later...

I live in New Zealand and know piss all about most things to do with the way my own country runs this kinda thing, let alone in the UK. Yet some how I did better than some of you people that live in the UK!

I got 10 out of 24 (42%) correct in 05 minutes 17 seconds

Edited by Joe O'Connor

• 4 weeks later...