The No.1 Place For Bike-Trials Video's

Otacon

Yo, now, i do believe someone posted this a while back and wasnt sure who's channel it is, just to let you know, its mine :D I literally have SO many trials video's on my computer its stupid, i believe when this channel is finished, it will be the No.1 source for Trials video's (atleast more so the old school ones, pre 2011). Im gonna be uploading to it daily (atleast try to) there's alot of video's on here that arn't on the internet anymore, maybe even one of your own that youve been looking for it. Its been done as alphanumerically as possiable. Its gonna be a while till its completed. Subscribe to keep up to date !

http://www.youtube.com/BikeTrialsMedia

Thanks,

Danny.

Edited by Otacon

yessssssssssss! this is what i have been awaiting after my hard drive f**ked up a few years back and forum got all redone, good work danny! sending me down memory lane loving it.

do you happen to have any joe baxter vids? craving to hear aww monty tyre monty tyre and no 8 mil!!

yessssssssssss! this is what i have been awaiting after my hard drive f**ked up a few years back and forum got all redone, good work danny! sending me down memory lane loving it.

do you happen to have any joe baxter vids? craving to hear aww monty tyre monty tyre and no 8 mil!!

Joe Baxter you say ? :P

51u7ua.jpg

Mate PLEASE tell me your getting back on a bike ? Miss you man =[[[[

Im rocking the 24 :ninja: -Still quite trialsy in my ways-But now i throw down the odd x up and bunny hop in there.Mixing things up a lot more has only opend my eyes to The possibilities -Only got it ride worthy a couple of days ago too

Ride soon ;)

• 5 months later...