RADFEFT 13

dannymccleef07

When will you be back on the bike Danny?
I can't wait to see more TGS videos from your self, that Drop gap from a school roof in your Danny Mega Mad Skills video was so awesome!!
Also where have all of your videos gone from youtube, i used to love watching you Damon and Tunni ride together :(

• Like 2

Anyone care to translate that into English?

well, I am actually and interpreter, I can understand many of the accent

But it was like one of those weird Pitbull songs, some cool sounding words put behind each other

well, I am actually and interpreter, I can understand many of the accent

But it was like one of those weird Pitbull songs, some cool sounding words put behind each other

Anyone care to translate that into English?

:)

When will you be back on the bike Danny?

I can't wait to see more TGS videos from your self, that Drop gap from a school roof in your Danny Mega Mad Skills video was so awesome!!

Also where have all of your videos gone from youtube, i used to love watching you Damon and Tunni ride together :(

Thanks brad yeah well ahha DMMS that was a fond memory. As for 'Damon & Tunni', our brief time on camera together was just that, brief. I can't see myself ever reconciliation with Neil or the overrated Damon Watson.

I just seem to be getting alot of grief what for a few brief words on here, I mean what I got from Radfest was a few nice people amongst a crowd of a**wipes. Which is a shame really, because I thought the community would be more apprichiative. But it seems here we are, alot of people have messed it up and have given it a bad name. I know alot of riders personally, and most of them are what I would consider real riders. Bunny hops and 15 inch bad boys are not what I would consider satisfying as a viewer. You all shame me, most of you anyway. I hope the revelation of my documentary, which will come very soon, will make alot of you think.

Im still none the wiser to who you are?

Thats a good question. I'm Daniel Ryan McCleef. I'm real, I have a daughter named Abigail and I live in Gargrave, North Yorkshire. That's all you need to know.

Im still none the wiser to who you are?

Im with Joe, I've been riding since 2002 and i have no idea who this guy is. "Its such a shame i've been riding Trials for years and got nowhere" well thats kinda what Trials is all about, there's no money in the trials industry, Plus when your as bad as you are and you piss and moan about things, you wont get anywhere. As for "Over-rated Damon Watson", open your eyes kid, seriously lol. As you say, "Im Daniel Ryan Mcleaf, Im real, I have a daughter named Abigail and i live in gargrave, North Yorkshire", then go settle down with your family, you look about 40 anyways, stop coming on a forum and acting like your superior. Focus on your family, learn your priority's.

Mong.

• Like 2

The best thing is he's created this character that's meant to be a dissolutioned tgs rider that did it all but no-one remembers him, and he's gone to radfest to make a spoof documentary, all the while carrying the bags of a dissolutioned tgs rider. Are you actually trying to take the piss out of Ben or was that just an ironic twist?

Edited by dngr2self

For anyone who doesn't know who Danny is, He was notoriously known for out drop gapping both Damon and Neil in the DMMS video, as well as getting a 63" sidehop to rear and then sidehopping over an electric fence, the guy is totally nuts!

Hopefully once he's recovered a DMMS 2 will be out!!

• Like 1

Is that Danny McCleef from trials forum?

yeah, hoppin 54 from back in 06, 07 with titanium rims n all.

its a real shame all your footage was deleted off the youtube danny

Most under rated rider in history, cant wait for the documentary on the true roots of the TGS. None of this damon tuniswindleby nonsense.