Such a hard choice (inspired arcade news and info)

nicolasp1405

converted its 2090,23 gbp.not sure on the frame set,cler...erm trialsrider should be able to figure that out ;)

pretty funny,the geo even doesnt seem to be something special except the head angle.

pffft,not a big thing,and way too expensive

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 1

EDITED my post as I am sure a 1yr old could have written their post in better english than I did...

I don't know if you are just out to cause an argument, but there are reasons the bike / frame will cost what it does, and with the knowledge you have I am sure you know the justifications for it being 'expensive'.

Testing and quality control doesnt come about cheap. From looking at pictures of the bikes it is easy to tell that the components, as well as the tubing / details on the frames don't look like bog standard pieces. This costs money. companies stay alive by making money.

converted its 2090,23 gbp.not sure on the frame set,cler...erm trialsrider should be able to figure that out ;)

pretty funny,the geo even doesnt seem to be something special except the head angle.

pffft,not a big thing,and way too expensive

Edited by ben_travis

Aaah. Well, the dealer newsletter we had from Inspired last week, stating nobody should put any news of the Arcade anywhere until it was ready for shipping, leads me to believe they probably spoke to Crazybike about it.

I don't understand how or why we would have anything to do with it :blink: