• Red
    • Royal Blue
    • Navy Blue
    • Grey
  2. 2.

• £5.00-9.99
    • £10.00-14.99
    • £15.00-19.99

Back when tomturd was sorting stickers out for the forum there was a lot of interest when he mentioned forum t shirts so I just wanted to do a quick poll regarding the subject. If there's enough interest we might do a run of them but due to printing and setup costs it needs to be worthwhile in terms of how many we order to keep the price as low as possible.

The t-shirts that would be printed on would be the same Gildan heavyweight type as Tarty, Phoenix, etc. use as we all know they're pretty hardwearing, comfy and generally fit the bill. Pricewise I've included the above options in the poll as if there's not much interest the price would be higher (I'm not 100% sure how high, I'm yet to factor in posting stuff out) but if there's people willing to pay a higher price then we could still do a small batch.

Obviously Christmas is going to be a tight period for some (myself included) so if this goes ahead it'll hopefully be in the New Year, first things first though so I need some info from you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gonna try and get an order put together after Christmas so I've moved this to Trials Chat to see if it generates any more interest, will need at least 10 definites although 20 will make things cheaper. Gonna be using the same printer as Tartybikes so you know the quality is there and these should last!