Sean vs. The Drop-In & Danny on Barcelona

Mark W

So, this wasn't much fun to watch. Luckily Sean's back up and riding in Barcelona already, although I don't really know how he didn't shatter into a thousand pieces on impact...

EDIT: To save some time - Sean's wearing his hat-helmet thing in this. It's got a full inner and padding in there.

***14/2/14***

Just posted up a new video, this time featuring Danny doing some moves and talking a little bit about Barcelona.

• Like 5

When people have a play on smaller stuff with minimal risk a helmet not being worn is almost excusable but when stuff likes that being pulled then a helmet is such an important bit of kit, especially when you've chose to ride brakeless. At least he's alright. The run out was a bit 'threading the needle' slightly Jesus!

crazy, glad to see he was ok after it.

loved the flag of Catalonia in the beginning (Y)

I knew I wanted to include a flag at the start - wasn't too sure before I went whether the Spanish or Catalan flag would have been more appropriate, but from seeing that flag everywhere we went in Barcelona it made it an easy choice (Y)

• Like 1

there are some pretty idiotic comments about this on Facebook, but the fact is Sean is a dude who knows what he's doing and it's unfortunate this one went wrong. Such a cool line though and I'm so impressed he brushed off a crash that harsh!

• Like 2

I knew I wanted to include a flag at the start - wasn't too sure before I went whether the Spanish or Catalan flag would have been more appropriate, but from seeing that flag everywhere we went in Barcelona it made it an easy choice (Y)

Good choice, as we say here..."Catalonia is not Spain", it's the reason you saw so many catalonia flags in everywhere, i guess you didnt find any spanish haha