What's your worst feeling in the world?

dann2707

When I am sleepwalking while having a fever dream

Basically I am awake, but having a really bad fever dream at the same time, and I start to worry or fear things that is in my dream, and because I am awake it feels too real

Or when I was in Tartydays+traveling through England in a soaked shoe. that was bad

• Like 1

The feeling when you look up and there's chemtrails every where and realise you hate the secret world order ruling over us as if we're merely pawns in a game of chess being played by enslaved ants while they watch with a knife to the ants throat saying 'keep killing that other ants pawns or I'll kill you'.

The feeling when you look up and there's chemtrails every where and realise you hate the secret world order ruling over us as if we're merely pawns in a game of chess being played by enslaved ants while they watch with a knife to the ants throat saying 'keep killing that other ants pawns or I'll kill you'.

You took the time out of your day to write that reply -Awwwwwwww cheers pal <3

Anyway lets not make this a thread filled with drivvel.

You started that, to be fair.

Can you post in any thread without spewing conspiracies?

Aside from whether I believe them or not, it seems to me like your world is dominated by anti-system stuff... chill out and enjoy your relatively short existence!

You started that, to be fair.

In all fairness, being born into slavery must suck, on the other hand such an individual doesn't have a reference to "normal" life so it might be better to be born into slavery than to become a slave? In this case Dave needs to be given more credit, the fact slavery exists in some 3rd world countries cannot be overlooked so he must have been referring to that.

In all fairness, being born into slavery must suck, on the other hand such an individual doesn't have a reference to "normal" life so it might be better to be born into slavery than to become a slave? In this case Dave needs to be given more credit, the fact slavery exists in some 3rd world countries cannot be overlooked so he must have been referring to that.

Joking?