Jeg Vet (& Scraps)

aener

Hehe, funny title and song in this video.
Beasty riding...

Translated Lyrics:

I know, I know, I know, I know that it happens like this
I know, I know, I know, I know that I shouldn't think about it any more
But I want to hear someone say that this too
Shall pass

And I have seen it all before, I know how it will end
It will end as it does when there is fear of the unknown
Shall pass

I know, I know, I know, I know that one day
If we still remember, it will only be vaguely
Shall pass

• Like 1

Every time I watch one of your videos it inspires me to ride, a pretty clear indication of one of the best (if not the best) brakeless riders out there. Even better as you're in the small minority who can tell the difference between "your" and "you're". (gets on my nerves) ;)

Wow. You've pretty much turned brakeless into so much more than just riding without brakes.

The amount of skill required to complete any line in that video is beyond my comprehension. In that last gap, the place where you land the rear wheel - I'd like to believe it was just luck but I think it shows how much control you have.

Really really good as usual. Great compilation of different moves too. Do you ever not go out and not film? Seems like endless amounts of different spots with quarterly year videos for the past few years. But i suppose it's the new spots that inspire you, or at least that's what i found.

I ride quite a lot without filming. Once I've started filming I take a camera on every ride, but that probably equates to around 60-70% of rides with no camera present.

Guess I just ride quite a lot :P

Chuffed so many people liked it :D

Scraps:

"As discussed in the description of "Jeg Vet", I originally filmed with a longer song in mind.

The better clips went to Jeg Vet, and these are the scraps I had filmed to flesh the non-existent longer video out.
There's a few in here I'm happy with, but they're mostly just filler. I hate deleting clips without them ever being used, which is why this video exists."
(Currently waiting in line to convert, but it's bedtime. Should be done around 01:45am)
  • Like 2