Kerb Komp 2015

bikeperson45

Prize update -

One prize – winner takes all. On the basis that bike parts and stuff are varied and subjective, I thought it’d be a little pointless to offer anything specific and so that the prize will be universally sought after by all. And in case people considering entering decide not to on the basis that the prize isn’t good enough for their highnesses I’m not going to reveal the prize. It will be posted to the winner and they can do with it what they want from there.

The prize will be a Mystery Box. The box will be roughly the size of a shoe box and will be occupied by a number of for now nameless items, most of which will not be biking related. The one part of this I will give away now is that the winner will receive an official t-shirt declaring them the winner so that they’re superiority will be obvious when attending group rides.

46 days remaining.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You fellas better have been busy making your kerb videos this weekend. Some items added to the mystery box will be revealed gradually over the weeks, like when criminals send a finger - that kind of thing. The first testimonial comes from a friend of mine upon hearing a mystery item, though he will remain nameless for his own protection -

"Oh, that sounds alright actually"

- Anon

Really excited about seeing these entrys, I can remember making this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQAZ8-bSRDQ 8 years ago and being so excited to run away and upload it here. I sat next to the computer for ages hitting refresh to see if anyone would even bother commenting on it. I dont think anyone did haha. Good luck all

• Like 2

Would love to do this, busy with life stuff at the moment, but I might be able to put something together for the end of the month?

Could I just enter an old kerb video? =]

Well end of the month is within the deadline :P

And no you bloody can't is a box of crap and a t shirt not enough motivation.

Wasn't intending on being that sassy.

Edited by bikeperson45

Good lord mr Simpson you are still alive .... Be good to see a new video from you sir ...

Yea man just alive alive! I was actually thinking about it, but only got a BMX and broke my hand earlier in the week so looks like I'm shit outta luck! Haha

• Like 1

I liked that, decent kerbs as well. Gone are the days when you can win a kerb competition on your standard long and low kerb.

Dunno about that. Do not try and ride the kerb, that is impossible. Instead only try to realise the truth. There is no kerb. Then you will see that it is not the kerb that counts, it is only yourself.

• Like 4

Dunno about that. Do not try and ride the kerb, that is impossible. Instead only try to realise the truth. There is no kerb. Then you will see that it is not the kerb that counts, it is only yourself.

Ross you are a true Bi-King master, very inspiring stuff and almost Mista Wong-esque.

Look at the kerb. Think about your life. Positive chi. Look at the relaxing. Not a probrem. Make a kung-fu sound.

• Like 2

Can we have a spoon comp next?

• Like 1