Covid19

Davetrials

7 hours ago, Ali C said:

As a point of discussion, Peter McCullough says you can’t get Covid twice.

Even Rogan called bullshit on this.

Also, there's plenty of reinfection cases.

Maybe he was referring to the same variant of covid? That would make more sense.

We all got it late November. We assume our little one brought it home from school as half his class had it. His only symptom was a headache so the school suggested a PCR. The wife and I had no symptoms at that point but decided to get tested at the same time and we all came back positive. 

The little one was fine after a day. The wife had pretty much no symptoms and every lateral flow she did came back negative. 

I had some moderate flu like symptoms but no cough/temp. One morning I couldn’t smell but was fine again by tea time. It was day 10 before my LFTs came back negative.

We we’re both double jabbed.  

Think ive had it a couple of times, no jabs. No intention of, just to keep on keeping on really. Respect each individual choice.

So far so good. But Ive been living and working in a pretty secluded rural place so obviously that makes a difference. Pretty sure we all had it at work that first January/ Febuary before it was even anounced. Then I remember being at work last year (Builder) and carrying a load of cement bags and being really tight chested and thinking 'this is a bit weird' totally out of breathe, not like me really.  Lasted a good week id say! Probably was a bit of C19 but pushed through it and everything was fine.

I believe if you're fit and healthy and support your own immune system rather than hinder it you're generally going to be fine. Im more concerned with the social and mental impact this is had on everyone to be honest.

My Sis had vaccines and fell terribly ill shortly after the second. she had a seizure and Heart issues. Heart beat going through the roof, couldn't bring it down. Bed bound for good few weeks. She's been on medication for a few months now which have helped but quality of life definitely gone down. Always worried about it. Constantly tracking heart rate on her watch etc. Still doesn't believe its connected to vaccine. 

Even though its coming out that quite a few people have had same thing happen. I personally know of at least 3 directly and many more on the internet. Here is an example of Exactly what happened with my sister. 

This video explains that it is possible that the person who administered the vaccine to this guy may have mistakenly given him the vaccine into his bloodstream rather than the muscle? This was interesting to me as it could be the same case for my sister and others?

+1 for Black seed oil. Been using this and giving it to friends and family who fall ill for years. Its an ancient medicine.

Edited by sharn

20 hours ago, Ali C said:

Maybe but there’s also the option I suggested which could also explain it?

Then that would mean everyone who's had covid would test positive for covid.

A covid test tests for the actual infection. Once the infection has gone, it's gone.

So Lily has now tested positive whilst away over the Christmas break, she was the only one of us that didn't get Delta back in October/November as she went to stay at her dads.

Looks like we may all be infected again within the next few days. Be interesting to see what it does as we should still have some T cell immunity. I'm double jabbed but not boosted.

So yup, we're apparently immune to omicron, absolute no transmission from Lily to the rest of us.

Been testing lfts every couple of days and not one positive.

I had my second jab on 1st June and no boosters, so according to the government I have zero protection against omicron...

I guess we had enough natural immunity hanging about from our delta infection at the beginning of November, I'll stick with my own immunity from now on :)

1 hour ago, forteh said:

So yup, we're apparently immune to omicron, absolute no transmission from Lily to the rest of us.

Been testing lfts every couple of days and not one positive.

I had my second jab on 1st June and no boosters, so according to the government I have zero protection against omicron...

I guess we had enough natural immunity hanging about from our delta infection at the beginning of November, I'll stick with my own immunity from now on :)

Same as Sheryl, she had what we assume was Delta back in August, she didn't catch Omicron from me.

Recovered now. Wow that was an experience. I peaked at 38.9c and was like that for a whole day. Was strange having food and drink with no smell and taste. Was it just me or did anyone have the shits really bad as result? Like proper weight loss from it!! Today we should have broke isolation. So the wife tested the kids. Yep you guessed it. They are both positive. Back in for ten more days. 

Did you have any vaccine previously? No judgement at all just curious.

My delta infection back in November was stabby eyeball pain, aching hips, sinus pain for a day and no fever. Lost some taste for about 3 days or so. The vaccines may have anulled some of the symptoms, personally I don't see the need for more now.

The worst bit for me was aching hips as it stopped me sleeping properly!

19 hours ago, forteh said:

Did you have any vaccine previously? No judgement at all just curious.

My delta infection back in November was stabby eyeball pain, aching hips, sinus pain for a day and no fever. Lost some taste for about 3 days or so. The vaccines may have anulled some of the symptoms, personally I don't see the need for more now.

The worst bit for me was aching hips as it stopped me sleeping properly!

Me? I’m not vaccinated for covid. I’ve had others when I was younger but I can’t have the covid ones