The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Losing his hat down that gap on the bridge: wounded. f**king ridiculous riding in that though. It's nuts how he's always had the worst sponsors considering how good he is.

That video Ross posted was some good shit. That Rubik's Cube f**king hated that.

• Like 2

This video's pretty weird. I kind of like the idea of it showing how hectic the trip was and stuff, but it just made it really f**king distracting when you're trying to watch the actual riding part of it...

http://eclatbmx.com/jpn/

The whole layout annoyed me so much I gave up halfway through. I did get to the point where it was a single cinematic clip and it looked rad. More riding vids should be made in that ratio!

This video's pretty weird. I kind of like the idea of it showing how hectic the trip was and stuff, but it just made it really f**king distracting when you're trying to watch the actual riding part of it...

http://eclatbmx.com/jpn/

Gotta give credit for trying something different, plus it gives a new perspective into how future ride videos could be made.

The whole layout annoyed me so much I gave up halfway through. I did get to the point where it was a single cinematic clip and it looked rad. More riding vids should be made in that ratio!

Some skateboard companies are f**king with it - Isle have, and there's an American filmer who did a project filmed like that too that I've totally forgotten the name of...

Gotta give credit for trying something different, plus it gives a new perspective into how future ride videos could be made.

Yeah, the Eclat videos usually feature some pretty cool, out there kinda filming (their Free and Sleazy videos were rad), but this one was just really distracting for the most part. I found I missed a couple of tricks because I was thinking "what the f**k is that?" and looked at a bird flapping around instead of Nathan Williams doing some ridiculous shit. I assume that's the kind of thing they were going for and conceptually it's cool, but in practise it's just pretty frustrating.

• Like 1

that video had pretty much everything I hate about BMX in one place, playstation tricks all landed at the bottom of ramps, no style, Mark Webb, gum shields, shit music, shit editing and annoying BMX fanboys.

Give me Roey any day!

• Like 4

It seems strange they chopped most of the tricks so short in the first 1/2 - 2/3 of that video. Cutting it before people get close to landing = weird thing to do.

That insanely clicked turndown in the intro was probably my favourite thing in there...