Yes Another........

Bigman

Well, here it is homies my ashton:

[attachmentid=3327]

[attachmentid=3328]

[attachmentid=3329]

And my little mech mod (prawns idea), so i can run the chain through normaly, yet still easily remove the mech when taking out my rear wheel.........

[attachmentid=3330]

Spec:

Ashton Justice Frame

BT F6 vee and disc forks

FSA Pig headset

Cannondale 120mm 5deg stem

Zoo Bars

Rear magura HS33, heatsink CNC backings with red pads and home made carbon booster

Front 203mm avid BB7 with XTR lever and cable

Rear CK classic, SS drive shell, HD axle built to a DX32 drilled with 22mm hole and a Maxxis SR highroller 2.5

Front Hope XC built to a DX32 with 25mm holes and countersunk sidewall drilling, Single ply maxxis highroller 2.35

Middleburn RS7 cranks, onza SS 20t chainring and custom machined and drilled bash

Trivativ 118mm ISIS BB

Gusset Slim Jim pedals

Think that is it.......

Hope u like

Adam

I'm going to be honest here, but please correct me if i'm wrong.

Why?

You complained about the length of your control i think it was, then you went to a BT6, i think. You are probably the tallest rider about, or the one that needs the most cockpit room, so you've gone to a 1065 ashton?

Sorry, but i really think you are a fashin victim, how can it not be cramped for you?

By all means, i could be completly wrong, so sorry if i am, but thats how it comes across to me.

Why?

You complained about the length of your control i think it was, then you went to a BT6, i think. You are probably the tallest rider about, or the one that needs the most cockpit room, so you've gone to a 1065 ashton?

Sorry, but i really think you are a fashin victim, how can it not be cramped for you?

By all means, i could be completly wrong, so sorry if i am, but thats how it comes across to me.

asked ad the sdame question and he told me that the actual reach of the control and ashton are very simelar so not alot changes in cockpiot area just wheelbase due to steeper head tube angle.....

bignuss bike looks well nice. wat u exacly dont to the mech

*woo woo woo woo* nicest ashton I've seen alert *woo woo*

Nice bike (Y) Like the look of those echo rims with the drilled sidewalls too

whiteboy: it just looks like he's taken the inner plate off so that the chain can be taken of the jockey wheels

Edited by the judge

Why?

Think what u will Simon.......

But my reasoning for getting the Ashton is that i have ridden long bikes for over 2.5 years now, basicaly since i have started riding and i was always the inch cherishing rider, but recently when i had my control i was trying more streety moves but finding it hard as the echo didn't feel flicky enough for it, so that is why i changed to the ashton.......

About feeling cramped, the reach (centre of BB to centre of the top of the headtube) is exactly the same as the control, but due the the steeper headangle it brings the front wheel further underyou, making the shorter wb (Y)

Any hoo, glad u guys like it, i am LOVING it............

Adam

But my reasoning for getting the Ashton is that i have ridden long bikes for over 2.5 years now, basicaly since i have started riding and i was always the inch cherishing rider, but recently when i had my control i was trying more streety moves but finding it hard as the echo didn't feel flicky enough for it, so that is why i changed to the ashton.......

About feeling cramped, the reach (centre of BB to centre of the top of the headtube) is exactly the same as the control, but due the the steeper headangle it brings the front wheel further underyou, making the shorter wb (Y)

making it the small bike made for bike people, ive ridden it, stems too long for me. but it seems to works for you.