Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

As opposed to fatty who lives the live of a 13 year old, guessin how big a girls tits are(chances are there wearing incorrectly fitted bras anyway) and undoing bra straps.

To be fair, I wouldn't mind doing that a bit later tonight.

You seem to live the life of a 40 year old man with your car clubs/shows and 'old man' style country pubs. Thats fine, but not exactly ideal for picking up the ladies. You need networks to make friends and therefore potential girlfriends, the more friends your own age you have, the more chance they'll know someone whos looking for a old man in a young body. Gots to get yourself out there.

Yeah, I can see what you mean.

I don't want to change who I am, I just want to add something extra to my life. And if I get out there and meet new people and do new things then the chances are somebody will come my way, we all know how girls gossip and all it would take is for me to give my number to a girl who has a friend who might be interested and they'll be on the blower and down the pub in no time; with a bit of luck !

yea but thats not where it ends with you is it, youd end up porking her, whereas fatty probably undid the bra strap, she said "enoughs enough scrotum face" he blew his load, and went home happy.

:lol: that was the kind of reply I was hoping for. Unfortunately I've come home without any bra straps to undo :( Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

Male, 18 going on 40, LD, DDF, NBM, interests include going to the pub, playing with knives and meeting old men in car parks. WLTM similar for nights in sipping on the Magners and talking about classic Saabs. My car's riding on 12 inches and you will be too! If you're interested text NORD to 81155 now.

In breaking up with my girlfriend i think i've possibly made one of the worst decisions of my life?

How does one actually know?

Hell, how does one know what love is? Maybe i didn't love her because i don't actually know what it is or how to measure it?

The trouble with coming out of a relationship is that you tend to focus on all of the good parts of what you had together, making you feel like awful. Remember all the shit that pissed you off too.

exacly what im doing i keep thinking oh and i remmber when we did this together wow shes lovely then WAIT A MIN WHAT ABOUT *somthing shit she did* LAST WEEK BITCH! ect ect i keep remminding myself of the reasons we broke up and i think its finnaly enough to make me stay away for good...

ok, so my bro is goin out with this girl for like 3 years.... and this girls sister keeps coming onto me! would it be wrong for me to get with her? or even start seeing her?

It used to be quite common for two brothers to marry two sisters. Or you could go one step further and do what my old physics teacher did, get a regular secret piece from his wife's sister :P

Kinda getting back with my ex, lets hope i don't randomly stop feeling for her again?

S'cool, 'cause she so amazing, be good to be back to where we was again. :)

What? what the f**k do you think is gonna happen.

Also

got laid last night and i was so shit faced i lost the hole and felt the need to give a running commentary while i was fishing around for it. LMAO.

f**king good shag though... when i got my bearings:P

Not so much trouble, but I need idea's. Basically meeting up with a girl later in the week, and can't think of anything to do. Tell a lie, I can but I don't fancy the whole generic cinema/bowling/whatever else. I did suggest dogging to her, but I don't think that went down too well haha. So chaps, hit me up with some ideas.

Hell, how does one know what love is?

According to 1:17, this guy doesn't either:

Youtube Video -> Original Video

Not so much trouble, but I need idea's. Basically meeting up with a girl later in the week, and can't think of anything to do. Tell a lie, I can but I don't fancy the whole generic cinema/bowling/whatever else. I did suggest dogging to her, but I don't think that went down too well haha. So chaps, hit me up with some ideas.

Dog track. Make it happen.