Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Nipped out of work today and who's standing there... my X... I didn't know what to do or say, and just stood there like wtf.... is going on. She said she didn't want to just break up and never speak again and wanted to still talk to me etc. I cryed and just genrally acted like a wally, and just text her something I know im going to regret.

Been a shit week.

Not really a girl trouble question but it's somewhat related.

Do any of you guys (who actually want to have a girlfriend for more than just something to stick your willy into) loose interest once you've been with your girlfriend for say two or three weeks and regain interest only when she's ready to dump you because you've been spending no time together?

This is something that's bothering me at the moment, found a girl and she's great but I'm pretty sure I'll loose interest in her as soon as she opens up. And then after she dumps me, I'll regret the brief loss of interest for the next few months.

Nipped out of work today and who's standing there... my X... I didn't know what to do or say, and just stood there like wtf.... is going on. She said she didn't want to just break up and never speak again and wanted to still talk to me etc. I cryed and just genrally acted like a wally, and just text her something I know im going to regret.

Been a shit week.

thats worse than a straight break up!

the "i just wanna be friends" line is crap

it doesnt normally work because one person or the other always wants that little bit more

Over it... just need someone else to move on and stop being a twat... i vote never see her again... although we did both just say the L word...

HECK

As far as I can tell your not somone that just says shit like that, ever considered that maybe you genuinly mean it? Rather than the whole "man" over it thing? Im not one to be giving advice on such things, but still, seems to me your still emotional as f**k about it all.

As far as I can tell your not somone that just says shit like that, ever considered that maybe you genuinly mean it? Rather than the whole "man" over it thing? Im not one to be giving advice on such things, but still, seems to me your still emotional as f**k about it all.

Not sure if i mean it, i find it really really hard to get attached with someone I put up boundarys to stop people getting near and the whole time we dated I always felt like it was incomplete but only because I'm emotionally retarded. But it can't work because of her work and shit. And yea I am pretty emotional about it but what can i really do? talking on here has kinda helped but I don't really ever talk to anyone about how I really feel, I am a pretty shut off emotional person.

Bit of a funny one here.

Been out with this woman Anna a fair few times now, and she's lovely.

She's a 24 year old Dutch woman who I met at work, and got chatting with and ended up showing her a few local pubs and going out cycling with her and stuff.

I've "avoided" the how old are you question pretty well, but I don't want her to know how old I am for the simple fact that she probably won't want to go out to pubs and beaches and stuff with me because of how young I am.

She has a great time while she's out with me and is always texting my the second she gets back to arrange another "date".

I've been out with her tonight and just got back in, she invited me into her flat but I declined because she's had 6 glasses of wine....

I don't know wether I should just wait until she asks me how old I am and then tell her, or if I should just try my hardest to avoid the question.

She probably won't want to know me if she knew how old I was because she's very "proper" and would see me as a "kid". She's already said in conversation she'd see the idea of going out with a younger man disgusting, so f**k going out with someone almost ten years younger than her !

:(

By going out I don't mean as partners, I just mean going out for shits and giggles together...

Edited by Pashley26

Bit of a funny one here.

She's a 24 year old Dutch woman who I met at work, and got chatting with and ended up showing her a few local pubs and going out cycling with her and stuff.

Well shes been out with you a few times now and obviously enjoys your company, so if your ages f**ks anything up after her previous misconceptions then there's something wrong with her and you're probably better not hanging around with her.

But whatever you do, don't announce your age like it's a big deal, like when a 7 year old decides to pick up a piece of fruit and parents go "OMGZ he's eating fruit!!! Call the newspapers", i can guarantee that kid won't pick up another piece of fruit for months. Normally it would be a case of 'don't bring it up it's not a big deal' but obviously it bothering you so just bring it up when the time is right, but like i said before don't say 'you know i'm X years old' like it's a bad thing, call her old jokingly one day and she'll ask you how old you are and go from there. She probably won't care and you've been worrying for no reason.

(Y)

Just started a "break" from the missus :(

I know I've been going on about it for ages, but it's taken me this long to realise it's what I need. It's still cut me up pretty bad though - especially knowing how much she must be hurting right now. I need to be having a boozy sunday but I'm at work :(

Bit of a funny one here.

I've "avoided" the how old are you question pretty well, but I don't want her to know how old I am for the simple fact that she probably won't want to go out to pubs and beaches and stuff with me because of how young I am.

She has a great time while she's out with me and is always texting my the second she gets back to arrange another "date".

I've been out with her tonight and just got back in, she invited me into her flat but I declined because she's had 6 glasses of wine....

I don't know wether I should just wait until she asks me how old I am and then tell her, or if I should just try my hardest to avoid the question.

She probably won't want to know me if she knew how old I was because she's very "proper" and would see me as a "kid". She's already said in conversation she'd see the idea of going out with a younger man disgusting, so f**k going out with someone almost ten years younger than her !

:(

By going out I don't mean as partners, I just mean going out for shits and giggles together...

that immediately makes you gay

also your not 14 :S are you

I'm 17, not 14 but 7s not far off 10 haha

I'm just going to roll with it at the moment, I'm going out with her again on Wednesday night. If she asks I won't lie to her, but I'd like to get to know her better, and I'd like her to know me a bit better before I fess up to something she might not be cool with.

She hasn't actually told me she's 24, she gave me her driving license as a sort of deposit when she was testing out the bike I sold her and I had a sneaky look....

So I could always give it the "Oh, you look much younger !" flattery line.

:P

Edited by Pashley26