Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Asked her outright and didn't really get a full answer. But she definitely seems way more into me I guess as things progressed last night faster than they did within the two months we dated last year.

The original plan was to meet up in Leeds, get food and get our respective trains home back her to York. As we were walking to the next bar she said why don't we get the train to my station, pick up my car and I drop her off and come to hers for a bit to chill. Ended up stopping over at hers.

Things seem to be progressing differently this time which is cool but I'm still not sure.

She got a bit angtsy at the fact I picked up loads of napkins with the meal as she thought they'd be wasted. She was like Daniel no put them back you don't need all those I was like a do what a want beeeeech no I wasn't I just took them anyway.

Had a laugh though other than that and she's cute and her body is unreal. Sticky situation ha

As long as she's giving something out, sounds like a good situation. Maybe right now she's unsure, what's to see how it unfolds without the pressure of having to decide yet what form your relationship is going to end up in.

And if you're having fun around her, then you're probably winning.

You know I was thinking about editing that post just after I did it saying PS don't be alarmed about the reasonable responses here, there will be plenty more sardonic, sarcastic ones in due course.

When this thing falls apart and Dan goes back to the landwhales, I'l redeploy ; )

• Like 5

Was chatting to this girl who studies in bradford but is from new zealand, sent loads of photos, had voice chats and was really really getting along over a month or so. She added me on facebook etc blah de blah.

She was waiting for a mate to come over from New zealand, she hadn't replied to me for a day or two which is strange. So i've checked on facebook,shes's deleted me, blocked me on instagram, blocked me on snapchat and whatsapp. Weird going from messages like the one below to total removing of me without saying a word

Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-12-09_zpsztbkdy

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what the actual f**k. Used and abused.

Quite literally done with this f**king app. EVERYONE HAS ONE WEIRD THING ABOUT THEM

• 2 weeks later...

Changed my profile pic on tinder yesterday and got 30 matches in a day. Genuinely overwhelmed right now and don't know where to start haha fml

Arrange to meet them all at the same place, same time. Best way for a fair comparison. Then stand back and wait for the tumbling mass of confused but sex-starved teenage meat to come spilling over the horizon on a river of vaginal discharge. Then just hook out the ones you like as they go by.

• Like 9