Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Woman lends me £170 to buy a full suss frame off a mate, paying it back on the 26th.

2 days later woman says all I care about is going out on my bike and not wanting to spend any time with her. Bearing in mind it's the first weekend since before crimbo I've not had my son, so I booked to go gisburn for the day with a mate weeks ago, and she was in bed off the night shift. f**king winds me up properly. Why lens me the money, then chuck it back in my face 2 days later? Then she calls me selfish. If I never rode again and spent all my time getting wrecked that would make her happy. That's never gonna happen though. I love her but she don't half get on me wick sometimes

I just mean relationships - I think that some people would rather be in a relationship with someone than be single, even if it's far from ideal. Like perhaps they feel that being single is somehow being inadequate, when being single may actually put them in a position where they can meet someone really special, rather than having some controlling boy/girlfriend who just holds them back.

• Like 6

There's been a girl I've wanted to hang out of for years, she was in my tutor group at school and then she's just sorta appeared in different friend circle since. She was never interested in my salivating advances years ago so I gave up. We went to the pub a few nights ago and she was properly DTF. Obviously I'm with Jenny so I wouldn't even consider it, but Jesus Christ I felt like such a boss.

Pretty sure it was her distinct lack of cock that's led her down that tubby path, but I don't mind.

• Like 2

Pretty sure it was her distinct lack of cock that's led her down that tubby path, but I don't mind.

Dunno, I think that it's cock that leads them down the tubby path. The hot girls from my uni days that I still have on Facebook, all the ones engaged/married have porked out massively. People find a comfortable home, they get lazy, they buy junk at the supermarket and have no need to maintain their figure as they've 'got their man' now.

• Like 1