Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

What is this f**king swingers forum now :S

I'm all up for sleeping around but when it comes to being unfaithful that's just awful. It must be the way I've been brought up.

Parents met when they were 15 and now 60 and been together all that time.

My sister has been with her guy for 10 years and she's 27.

Im happy either way though.

• 2 months later...

since there is Tinder, people seems to be quite happy with their gfs/ meat for the night

As myself, I am still alone. It is not a problem at all, as I am studying 24/7, as I must get into University and for other reasons I can only share with you on the second of June.

I have no free time or energy, and it seems it will be the same for the whole summer. In a way I am happy about that, as life does happen now, I am feeling like going somewhere... yet I am borderline lonely.

People told me that if I continue this way that I am not going to have a wife ( okay, he was a 40 year old drunk Lithuanian) and honestly all I can hope is that I am going to learn less than 50 hrs per week(the minimum as of now) at uni... that does sound strange

This post is more about just writing it out of me, rather than asking for help, because at the moment all I need is summer to pass

My ex texted today. with a blatently conversation starter of : i saw a golf at scrapyard, ect ect.

i told her to do one and shes dead to me :giggle:

so happy that im finally at the point that im 100% over her. so good to move on and be happy with my life!

Grammar, the difference between Mike using your girlfriends guys, and using your girlfriends, guys.

If we're talking grammar, there'd need to be an apostrophe present before Mike is insinuating he wants to sleep with guys (A)

I'm in on the sleeping around with other people spiel. I suppose it just depends on the two individuals and the couple as a whole as to how you can advance your sex life and get over the fact you want to bang other people. My ideal solution would be orgies everywhere (no homo)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Found myself talking to a girl today I was seeing from York a while ago now, just before Rachel. The super mega fit one (like literally my ideal woman in terms of looks, mannnnnn so fit!!!), Tom Booth you remember her as you sometimes mention her!

I asked her on snapchat chat why she deleted me as a friend on Facebook as I said it was totally out of the blue, we'd been messaging loads just keeping it friendly then the next day i'd been defriended...

I asked her how relationshippy things were, she said "I do have a boyfriend, he's alright I guess" What a f**king weird thing to say about your boyfriend to an ex (me)?? I was pretty gobsmacked haha

Turns out her boyfriend was intimidated by me so she had to delete me!!! hahahahah f**king hilarious I then texted her saying what did you say to him to sort it and she said she found herself digging a deeper hole as she couldn't say anything bad about me which is kinda :( for me .

I then said so I guess catch up drinks are out of the question then?

She then said "haha probably a tad out of the question for now but I will definitely let you know if things change :) xx"

What a weird convo :S is she not happy I take it?

Pic girl on the right

2014-05-15%2013.03.32_zpsqhsxumzy.png

Haha so these drinks are happening this Saturday. Looks like things took a turn for the worse.

Game on because she is a stunner!

• 2 weeks later...

Not really an agony aunt post, more just general discussion.

So let's run the scenario.

You're me, you all know the sort of shit I've been through, really good friend of mine who I've known for a few years came with me to Estonia and it's the first time we've seen each other when we've both been single. Started looking at each other very differently.

Been to see her a good few times, she's been to see me quite a lot too.

We spent all of last weekend together, and it was amazing. We've both agreed "something" needs to happen. She's literally everything I'm looking for.

Kicker.

She lives 6 hours away in Newcastle.