Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I think your problem is over thinking it mate. If you over think then it won't happen as you'll be focusing too much on trying to make it happen.

You seem to be in the mindset that you'll be single forever, you can't talk to girls when I know full well you're hilarious! You just need to see girls as just like us not some holy, amazing untouchable species. They're only like us just with less parts downstairs. Don't be afraid!

This is why I keep saying get tinder even just to get some practise talking to girls as when one doesn't reply it's not the end of the world and you can move onto the next. But I'm not going to keep saying it, that's just what I think you should do.

Having a gf isn't the best thing in the world anyway, I don't even think you want one you just want some female interaction sort of? If you come to Leeds uni, go to halls and be exactly how you are but surround yourself in girls which will happen naturally at parties and stuff you'll soon pick it up.

What you don't want to do is say no to stuff like being invited to parties, say no to going to clubs and stuff. It's all about saying yes to stuff when at uni :)

Edited by dann2707

Last night I was talking with 2 girl friends, they are a couple and after half a bottle of whisky and Smirnoff ice we started to talk about having a threesome about why I do not have a girlfriend

I think the reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you're talking to girls about why you don't have a girlfriend

• Like 1

I think the reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you're talking to girls about why you don't have a girlfriend

They are lesbians and the are friends, they are a weird mix between girls and boys

I think your problem is over thinking it mate. If you over think then it won't happen as you'll be focusing too much on trying to make it happen.

You seem to be in the mindset that you'll be single forever, you can't talk to girls when I know full well you're hilarious! You just need to see girls as just like us not some holy, amazing untouchable species. They're only like us just with less parts downstairs. Don't be afraid! // fair enough

This is why I keep saying get tinder even just to get some practise talking to girls as when one doesn't reply it's not the end of the world and you can move onto the next. But I'm not going to keep saying it, that's just what I think you should do. // I am thinking about creating a facebook account before uni and for Worlds skills , but more professional type if that makes sense

Having a gf isn't the best thing in the world anyway, I don't even think you want one you just want some female interaction sort of? If you come to Leeds uni, go to halls and be exactly how you are but surround yourself in girls which will happen naturally at parties and stuff you'll soon pick it up. // probably yeah, and when i was with my ex that was amazing. Cannot wait to uni to be honest

What you don't want to do is say no to stuff like being invited to parties, say no to going to clubs and stuff. It's all about saying yes to stuff when at uni :) //ill try my best

Last night I was talking with 2 girl friends, they are a couple and after half a bottle of whisky and Smirnoff ice we started to talk about having a threesome about why I do not have a girlfriend

Long story short:

- I am too chaotic, I like to make things as complicated as possible. It can make me look like a guy who really really tries (although I just love English language and I try to use it to my best ability) and my speech skills are not the greatest so it might be hard to understand ///problem that it is just... me

-no chatuplines

-Lack of questions

-I am not too masculine ("little bit gay") // no f**king clue how to solve this problem, help!

-No clubs as I do not feel at home there, I should go out in cafes and pubs

- I must ride my bike so I will be outside as much as I can

- try to bring balance to study and work // it is biased to study now too much

Got some work to do and I must change so when I will be in Leeds with Master Tinder, I would have a slight chance to get a gf

What you need is a night out with me cox and neil. You'll drink that much girls won't even come into it haha

the bumming brigade?

edit

on my side of things, met up with a girl in the week, we both had a good time chatting to each other, but ive decided shes not my "type" but i wouldn't mind meeting up again, chilling and seeing what happens. we messaged each other afterwards and she was well up for another meet, but since then shes gone pretty quiet and not really chatting. is this a woman thing or should i just give up and move onto someone else?

Edited by trials owns

Bullshit like this: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Comments section is equally hilarious.

I don't think any demographic has it better than white, 20-40 year old women in the US, and yet they still complain. Having branded men every as selfish and horrible, now apparently we're to blame because we decided marriage and families was too much of a ballache to proceed with, and so we f'cked it off in favour of a lifestyle more rewarding to ourselves. The Tinder guys in here know what I'm talking about.

Don't get me wrong - marriage is no bad thing. I'm best man at a wedding next month, I get it, but when women start complaining that there's 'slim pickings' it just smacks of the general air of entitlement they seem to have in the west. Like we're supposed to run around them all night, proove we're not a rapist, give them the sex they wanted anyway, then sign a contract so they can stop being scared about getting old and fat and dying on their own.

Hmm, might just keep riding motorbikes and drinking lots of beer.

• Like 3

Did you see it 2 weeks ago? That dancer girl with the black dancer guy? It was unreal how much they wanted to f**k.

I watched it on Ross's recommendation (episodes 1 and 2 of the current series are on YouTube) - certain parts of it were hard to watch. In the end the dancer pair just got irritating - I mean fair play to the guy, I think he knew within about 5 minutes that he had it in the bag, but she was clearly unable to control herself. I guess they had to throw in a couple like that to compensate for the ones that are just plain odd. And man how f**king awful was that half-Thai girl? I thought the guy she was paired with was cool as f'ck, and yet she was obviously of the opinion she was worth so much more.

• Like 1

Found myself talking to a girl today I was seeing from York a while ago now, just before Rachel. The super mega fit one (like literally my ideal woman in terms of looks, mannnnnn so fit!!!), Tom Booth you remember her as you sometimes mention her!

I asked her on snapchat chat why she deleted me as a friend on Facebook as I said it was totally out of the blue, we'd been messaging loads just keeping it friendly then the next day i'd been defriended...

I asked her how relationshippy things were, she said "I do have a boyfriend, he's alright I guess" What a f**king weird thing to say about your boyfriend to an ex (me)?? I was pretty gobsmacked haha

Turns out her boyfriend was intimidated by me so she had to delete me!!! hahahahah f**king hilarious I then texted her saying what did you say to him to sort it and she said she found herself digging a deeper hole as she couldn't say anything bad about me which is kinda :( for me .

I then said so I guess catch up drinks are out of the question then?

She then said "haha probably a tad out of the question for now but I will definitely let you know if things change :) xx"

What a weird convo :S is she not happy I take it?

Pic girl on the right

2014-05-15%2013.03.32_zpsqhsxumzy.png