The Lost Thread

JT!

ive a couple of questions regarding a few earlier episodes

how did walt get his son back

and what was that massive purpley thing that made everything go ape shit when they didnt type the numbers in to the hatch?

where the f**k are the polar bears

and what was that massive thing that ate people in the 1st series

oh and where can i stream season 2

Edited by Davetrials

ive a couple of questions regarding a few earlier episodes

and what was that massive purpley thing that made everything go ape shit when they didnt type the numbers in to the hatch?

oh and where can i stream season 2

you seem to be way behind! so i guess a lot of this might be spoilers for you, but anyway...

unless i have missed something, you mean michael, walt is his son, michael did a task for the others and gave them several people they were after and they gave him walt back and 'let them off the island'

unknown, the countdown ended and the electromagnet things got full or something and started destroying the island, then desmond turned a key and released the charge... or something. guess the purple could have been the sky bein distorted by a magnetic field... not a great explanation but yeah....

dunno like pet, they're probs still poncing about the island right now, unless there were only 2, then one was killed and the other was injured/might have died from that i forget how bad it was.

he's called hurley, he's just another character, crashed with everyone else.

*oh an i dunno about streaming season 2. maybe try alluc? that the only tv watchy site i know that still exists.

Edited by *PHIL*

Wo.

Few things cleared up, which is good.

Number 6 makes sense now from the 30 second trailer, obviously the 6 that made it off. We know of 3, just need to work out other 3 and can make more sense.

They also stay on the island long enough for Hurley to berry and mourn Charlie, unless someone else is set to die soon, as in trailer you see him crouched in front of a new grave.

Also, how was Hurley hallucinating the house that Ben took Locke too having never been there himself, and who was it that came to the window?

Annoying f**king end to first episode though, roar.

Wo.

Few things cleared up, which is good.

Number 6 makes sense now from the 30 second trailer, obviously the 6 that made it off. We know of 3, just need to work out other 3 and can make more sense.

They also stay on the island long enough for Hurley to berry and mourn Charlie, unless someone else is set to die soon, as in trailer you see him crouched in front of a new grave.

Also, how was Hurley hallucinating the house that Ben took Locke too having never been there himself, and who was it that came to the window?

Annoying f**king end to first episode though, roar.

I don't imagine they would dig an empty grave for charlie, and I also don't imagine they would swim down to the Looking Glass again. So I'd imagine it's someone different.

Don't know to be honest, if the other flashforwards are anything to go by, Hurley is pretty cut up with the Charlie thing, and maybe he does during an episode (crazy episode, not TV episode :P ).

Don't know who else would be worth Hurley mourning someone at their grave having a prime spot in the season trailer, let alone during an episode. I know JJ Abrams loves his clues and red herrings though, so maybe you're correct.

Just a shame we only get 8 episodes then have to wait for f**king ages for the other 8 cause of this writers strike. :(

how do we know 6 people who are now on the island have got off the island although i kind of agreed with you, in thinking it was only 6, till i read your post.

but it is only stated as the oceanic 6, (i.e 6 people on the flight)

therefore, ben, juliet, alex, roussau, etc could all get off as well.

also,technically 2 oceanic 815 passengers have already left the island. so there may only be 4 more, of which we already know of 3(so maybe only 1 more makes it off)

also, no one really knows what the oceanic 6 are. they may be 6 people of the flight who got off on their own, in one of the ribs from naomis boat, and then got everybody else rescued.

its lost, ive given up on trying to take stuff at face value, as it almost always never is.

edit: in sayids interview on radio1 the other day, i kinda got the feeling that he was saying he was going to be coming off the island, therefore if the 6 is the 6 who get off the island, then its likely it could be him.

second afterthought, desmonds visions, claire and aaron leaving in a helicopter. theres another 2 right there.

Edited by trials_punk182

I doubt any of the non-flight people get off, becuase that would raise questions about how they got there in the first place. I doubt it was Micheal an walt either, as if they mae it back they would have told what was going on as they didn't have any leverage over them.

this is a small theory and it might be obvious/not make any sense as i cant be bothered to think it through...

the people on the boat could be the dharma initiative?

looking for the island since it was taken over by ben and the others

Sounds right to me.

I wish they'd kill ben. I'm getting bored of him.

Typical though, they have a chopper but no fule. :lol:

frustrating episode. but very good too, looks like sayid is one of the six too as he is with jack and kate.

they said they do have enough fuel to get back the the freighter though.

Sayid wouldn't keep quite about it though would he. He's too bitchin.

Very weird episode. Loved the start, its just twisted the whole story line again.

frustrating episode. but very good too, looks like sayid is one of the six too as he is with jack and kate.

they said they do have enough fuel to get back the the freighter though.

We also know that Hurley gets off the island but he is *currently* not with Jack and Kate, he is with Locke. So the two groups of people have to meet at some point...

I have a feeling it's going to be ages befor they get of the island. Like, they get off at the end of this season, no time soon. A load of other shit will happen befor then.