New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

When does the team receive their new Tensioners and rims??? :)(Y)

il need them for my UBER PiMp Zenith iv got on the go, the head tube looks muchos better than Hermances! :D and its probably still stronger. hehe.

Wayne.

Ps pics of this new bike will be out as soon as frame is returned to me, maybe 2 weeks, but iv got the "Onza Citrus" brake pad theme going on, lemon and lime? shaken not stirred.....

Nice rims are they in 20"/19" too? if so whats the weight?

Tenslie rims, and forks? :S whats the spek of them?

And are there any pictures of these new special frames yet that weve been promiced? Any chance of a sneek peek of any of this new 2008 gear?

Max!mus

QUOTE (danny B @ Feb 29 2008, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i see onza are still taking my dads ideas and passing them off as there own, when are they going to come out with something original that they have thought of, this is a pic of my rear rim for scotland hhhmmmmm similar me thinks. (N)

Jesus, that's wild.

I mean you coming out with something like that, not them taking your dad's 'idea'.

This kinda rim drilling's not uncommon, saw some other pro dude doing it on OTN quite a while back.

I'm guessing it wasn't a friendly split with Onza then Danny?

If i remember rightly i think Ali c did it to a revell rim a while back.

i see onza are still taking my dads ideas and passing them off as there own, when are they going to come out with something original that they have thought of, this is a pic of my rear rim for scotland hhhmmmmm similar me thinks. (N)

Do you know how many people have drilled there rims like that? your hardly at the forefront of pushing things by drilling your rim like that, its been done feck loads of times. Obviously onza wanted a strong light rim, how else do you expect them to do it other than useing weaker light aluminium. And if your going to moan if they used your dads idea/s which really that rim drilling wasnt then you should of never told them about the ideas.

Onza/tensile at the moment are proberly one of my favourite companies, all of the tensile products are great and really well thoughtout. And with all the protos onza have been going through they really seem to be trying loads of different things and push things forward.

Edited by basher

This kinda rim drilling's not uncommon, saw some other pro dude doing it on OTN quite a while back.

I'm guessing it wasn't a friendly split with Onza then Danny?

No it was ok, he just wanted to move on, but they dropped Ashley just because they weren't sponsering Danny any more.

Meh, their call, but Ashley is a very talented rider, now I believe he's with Tarty, he'll do them proud!

No it was ok, he just wanted to move on, but they dropped Ashley just because they weren't sponsering Danny any more.

Meh, their call, but Ashley is a very talented rider, now I believe he's with Tarty, he'll do them proud!

And more than likely they only sponsored him because they sponsored danny so hardly complainable.

rims are looking good there joe (Y) might have to invest in a set, had a good chat to Joe about there new stuff and ideas, im looking forwards to seeing the new products when they come out, it's nice to see companies still pushing and trying new things. The new frames look and sound really interesting. top stuff (Y)

QUOTE (danny B @ Feb 29 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahahahaha.

Your dad should have copywrited it.

:lol:

Edited by JT!

I drilled my old monty wheel like that over 3 years ago now, it's not a new thing. my current rim is drilled like that too but to be honest it's a bit of a waste of time. I saved less than 20g of weight.

Moore Large are our UK distributor and will carry everything. We always introduce new product ourselves but once established responsibility for ordering will pass to them. If you find that Moore Large are not stocking any parts that you think they should, please feel free to pester them. Please also bear in mind that they are relatively new to the trials market and it is a harsh learning curve.

Please bear in mind that drilling through your hogs invalidates your warranty.

Rims look sick. Can't wait to see the rest. Can't believe they have a warrenty too!

Griding doesn't invalidate the warrenty does it?

If not, I'll have to try one.

Chris askled me to upload this Danny, Our dad was drilling Chris's BMX rims back in 1981. na nah na nah ner :P

post-13495-1204548906_thumb.jpg

From the other thread:

You all know that Onza has become synonimous with affordable trials bikes well specc'ed and reliable. Riders however often then move on to something they perceive as being a more fashionable upgrade.

We have had long discussions with our dealers and distributors, our team and with trials riders in general. Some suggested introducing a new brand for our high end product which we have considered. We felt however that young riders who buy a T-Vee or similar still need to aspire to be like our Team riders and therefore they still need to ride the same brand. Consequently the idea of the Onza Pro Series has evolved. There will be no Pro Series complete cycles but we will produce frames, forks and any other components under the Pro Series marque. There may be low numbers, signature frames and exclusive items but they will all be Pro Class products.

At the same time it is not our intention to ignore the lower end. Our new range of entry level machines is well advanced and there are some exciting changes in the pipeline. Watch this space.