New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Hi,

Was going to comment about your frames but the topic was closed, but now its opened id just like to say well done!

When can we expect these Tensile/Onza products out? frames? rims? Im interested in seeing a Onza "Pro" model Complete.

I Do think you should produce a new web page to go with you new products the current one is quite dated.

Onza is one trials brand i respect as they really try to take opinions, needs, and views on board to make rider approved products better!

It would be a shame for them to stop this rider company relationship as i think it is very beneficial to the trials market as a whole! (Y)

Max

Hi,

Was going to comment about your frames but the topic was closed, but now its opened id just like to say well done!

When can we expect these Tensile/Onza products out? frames? rims? Im interested in seeing a Onza "Pro" model Complete.

I Do think you should produce a new web page to go with you new products the current one is quite dated.

Onza is one trials brand i respect as they really try to take opinions, needs, and views on board to make rider approved products better!

It would be a shame for them to stop this rider company relationship as i think it is very beneficial to the trials market as a whole! (Y)

Max

i have reason to believe they are updating the 2 websites both supercycles and onza.com are getting updated..

Need to apologize about this (ban me for 24 hours if you want Tom but keep my post).

If indeed Bartek officially claims that he didn't design this frame, an apology is due from my side. If that is really the truth, me and many other fellow riders were manipulated by Bartek over the last few months into believing that this was his design. Lastly, my post was made with his approval for which I have evidence since we discussed this over a messenger service.

That is all. Good luck with your new range of products.

And a statement from Rav@BTBike:

Good to know that this matter has been solved. Please accept my apologies for my rash accusations about copying designs. New Onza products look fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Inur

Need to apologize about this (ban me for 24 hours if you want Tom but keep my post).

If indeed Bartek officially claims that he didn't design this frame, an apology is due from my side. If that is really the truth, me and many other fellow riders were manipulated by Bartek over the last few months into believing that this was his design. Lastly, my post was made with his approval for which I have evidence since we discussed this over a messenger service.

That is all. Good luck with your new range of products.

Well, it's time that maybe I should also write something from myself. I've been drawing some designs for sometime. When I finally have been pleased with it's look I decided to find a factory which will make it. I picked the one which cooperates with Mike (manufacturer only mentioned doing some stuff for few trials brands, but without any details). I send him my drawing and in response, guy from factory send me technical drawing, which is the one Inur posted before.

About new Onza's product range: I love it!!! Can't wait for our delivery. Deffo will be building bike on new Limey

Thanks everyone for this and my apologies again for if I have spoken out of turn to anyone else. Reading Foxracers last post I think maybe the Trading company he has dealt with is probably the cause of all this problem. There are many such companies in Taiwan who claim to "make" things and they are always the biggest source of leaked information.

Anyway,to move on, we now have some much more professional pictures of the frames and will start uploading them later.

saw these frames in the flesh yesterday and oh my god never seen such a bunch of loverly and well constructed frames in my life the attention to detail from the placement of hose guides to the rings around the head tube to stop flairing these frames are beast would love to get my hands on one.

Joe

Guessing you measured the wheelbase on the mods with Onza forks? - straight blade ones?

I really like the Ice, but I'd want it around Zona Zip sorta length... oh, and with a disc mount. :turned:

Are you sure on chainstays lenght on Limey stock? 360mm??

it says 380, 360 would be ridiculusly short.

Is there anychance you can put up reach measurements of the frames. As its a key measurement that defines how the bike feels as im sure you know.

i thought the limey mod was going to have rear disk mounts? like people have said its a big thing now a days a frame having rear disk mounts that are decent and would be silly to not ahve one on. And i would say make sure it has 4bolt and disk not to version one or the other.

Frames look sweet. Wasnt there one other frame with a crazy headtube.

How come no sexy HF tubing on the Limey 20"? Basically I'd like a Limey 1.six but shrunk in the wash :) Could well've been tempted by one if that was the case...

Also on the Ice, that Chainstay/BB interface looks like a major weak point. From the pictures it looks like you've reduceed the join/weld area to the absolute minimum possible which seems like a bad idea to me surely?

One of them frames looks like that gash old vario frame that sold about 3? what what the thinkin behind trying that desgin again?.. Dont really like any of the "new" designs. Cant see the 26" being that light weight ether? hope u prove me wrong...

One of them frames looks like that gash old vario frame that sold about 3? what what the thinkin behind trying that desgin again?.. Dont really like any of the "new" designs. Cant see the 26" being that light weight ether? hope u prove me wrong...

Haveing the frame design like that allows you to get a much stiffer frame. I like it personally.