Valentines Day!

tryallmaster

Literally >_< Bleeding

No idea what so ever. I haven't actually got a mrs but theres one on the possible horizon so could do with some ideas.

For my last GF I got her concert tickets, differnt and went down a treat!

Could go for the usual present and meal idea, hardly original but the easy way out I guess.

dont understand valentines day, why on one day should you make an extra effort to show how you feel and show how much someone means to you, i dunno maybe im old fashioned in the sense i like to do things that most people do on valentines on any old day. i dunno i just the look you get on your gf's face when you do summat special for them. i guess i like that look you get and the feelin you get from it too much to just do it on one day of the year.

so im the only person whos going out with my lady friend for a meal then sum sex:)

haha in ur face u mass of wanking maniacs.

haha, there's always one smug bast**d :P

Doesn't help that your lady friend is fit as either.

so im the only person whos going out with my lady friend for a meal then sum sex:)

haha in ur face u mass of wanking maniacs.

Dave half of us will be wanking over her anyway with all those pics you posted in chit chat :D

Edited by jake1516

I have a Gf lol, but she can wank it for me :P makes it a bit more fun having some one else do it for you oh and probaly buy the missus a few gifts not sure what though. And for those who are alone I say good luck to you single life is the best relationships are hard and annoying :S, Mcdonalds sounds great and cheap, pound saver menu.

I'll be working during the day, Amy will be working in the evening. Therefore planning anything is waste of time.

Our anniversary is soon after anyway and I prefer to do something special then as it has more meaning. Valentines is just another day to me and always will be.

Treating my girlfriend on 10 months today ( :o ) to a meal, will act as if i've only got her a Rose, then will give her a necklace which i've yet to find and purchase later :)

Jon, do you even like your girlfriend lol.

Everytime you talk about her to me, your always bloody moaning about her lol

Steph's working on the wednesday so were celebrating on the tuesday. I'm getting her a bunch of roses, some ghd's (hair straighteners) and taking her to a great chinese resturant. She only knows about the meal. Well if she checks the forum under my name she'll know it all