Gilles Coustellier Video

AdamR28

haha that intro and music was the worst

and i can't believe i saw one of those koxx crankflips in 2007!! :unsure:

but those are some big ups man. it must be frustrating to be that good! everything a couple of inches lower becomes piss easy, yet it's still massive.

Secondly, ive heard giamco is actually better thab gilles now, as in quite a bit better :S

I think maybe you getting them the wrong way round, because i have heard the opposite, and after hearing about Gilles' performance at Koxx days, it enforces the opinion.

Vid was AMAZING. That hook that he then goes on to nearly tap is crazy! Good find Ads :)

Edited by philking

firstly awesome vid, i want more!! Secondly, ive heard giamco is actually better thab gilles now, as in quite a bit better :S

I think maybe you getting them the wrong way round, because i have heard the opposite, and after hearing about Gilles' performance at Koxx days, it enforces the opinion.

Vid was AMAZING. That hook that he then goes on to nearly tap is crazy! Good find Ads :)

Yeh, my understanding was that giacomo was allways 'better' than gilles, gilles certainley said he learns alot from his older brother, but as phil said, from hearing about koxx days only gilles has been mentioned....

Thats was his entry to the Koxx Days Video contest, it came third. If anyone has got or knows were you can download the winning video that would be mint.

It by a french UCI bloke our rides the white single tube Koxx. It's a great video.

Ok found the video, it's on gaytube but still a good video. It's by Florian Tournier and it's minta.

Edited by Matt_Tupman

...can't believe i saw one of those koxx crankflips in 2007!! :unsure:

:lol: silly frenchies love em.

didnt relaly liek that

ok i was like omfg jumpin up and down telling my gf thats the god of taps and his sidehops were good but rest didnt excite me

oh my god - this vid is like all the vids that come on this forum - except of a supersonic standard of riding - so how could you not like it - if its just music you dont like think about the people who dont like emo screamo shouty balls like in all the other vids on this forum.

anyway back on topic - the huge grin on his face says - that last line took afew goes.... :P also - sidehops to both sides like a badboy, taps hooks, gaps - he is a machine.

Didn't like that at all. His style is horrible, the editing was awful and the music was crap.

Obviously he's a great rider but urban just doesn't suit him at all...

The Coust section from L&B is among the best biketrials vids I've ever seen, this one is just no good.

Thats was his entry to the Koxx Days Video contest, it came third. If anyone has got or knows were you can download the winning video that would be mint.

It by a french UCI bloke our rides the white single tube Koxx. It's a great video.

Ok found the video, it's on gaytube but still a good video. It's by Florian Tournier and it's minta.

downloadable link :shifty: ----> http://www.espacetrial.com/videokontest/heygirl.wmv

His style is horrible

you are crazy :lol:

I love his style... sexiest taps ever... :blink:

Didn't like that at all. His style is horrible, the editing was awful and the music was crap.

Obviously he's a great rider but urban just doesn't suit him at all...

The Coust section from L&B is among the best biketrials vids I've ever seen, this one is just no good.

shush.