Updated** - Trialtech First Products Released

Dave@Trialtech

The product range is a bit weak at the moment. I mean the spacers are just cut up tubes. The bolts just bought in bulk from somewhere i guess and the booster does look ok, but the carbon booster has been done to death now. I was kind of expecting more innovation.

Looking forward to seeing it progress though. :)

Thanks for the comments and taking the time to post.

I find your comments on the carbon booster a little strange. Trials specific boosters from Whitehurst and Carbonique were cut from pre-formed sheet, so didn't make the most of the material's capabilities. There was the Onza carbon 4bolt booster which was a good effort, but the shape bas a little questionable in terms of extracting maximum stiffness-weight ratio. I'd say carbon boosters have been done yes, to death no, and I'd definitely argue strongly that they haven't been done to this level before :).

Hopefully some of my future products will be more to your liking.

Dave

Booster looks very good.

But for the bolts would it not be better to make the hole for the allen key a bit deeper.

Because i still manage to round them off and maybe at the bottom make another hole for a smaller alen key if you round the first one

So say its a 6m amake an other 4m hole inside ?

And maybe you should try make titanium bits other than screws?

Sorry if iam not using the right words iam french

Good luck

Edited by TrAsHeR

And maybe you should try make titanium bits other than screws?

Oh go on then! hehe

trialtech-titanium-bashring.jpg

'UCI' 18t bashring for threaded cranks....

Should be available imminently. There'll be a wider 7075 aluminium version making an appearance pretty soon too ;).

Thanks again for all the positive comments so far, both here and MSN etc. Cheers me up no end! :D

Duuuuude, you shouldn't have shown me this :P I want threaded cranks now, it would go well on my new bike!

I have a set of the cassette spacers and i do like them alot! even though they are just spacers :P

Adam

Me tooo :) u got the carbon ones or the other sort?

I have another trialtech product which isnt out yet mwhahahaha.

Dave. Love it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the positive comments once again guys!

Got a ton of things in the pipeline, but with one thing and another it seems like every time I make some real decent progress another snag comes along! Oh well, life's not meant to be easy, and it'll all be worth the hard work and hours of mental gymnastics in the end! :D

Couple more products for you...

trialtech-hd-sprockets.jpg

trialtech-lite-sprockets.jpg

trialtech-screw-on-sprocket.jpg

trialtech-race-sprockets.jpg

As ever, keep an eye on Myspace.com/Trialtech for the latest news and updates like......

uci-alu-preview.jpg

New site isn't far off now, can't wait!!

Someone bring back the warm sunny weather please! A free carbon booster for anyone who does! lol