New Onza Models

Mike Poyzer @ Onza

I think the Genesis looks pretty cheap for a £999 bike. If you look at the Echo Pure full build on Tarty which is of a similar value, it looks much better quality even with the colourful parts on it.

The dots on the frame just look like something you thought of as a last minute thing. I like the colour though.

I think the Genesis looks pretty cheap for a £999 bike. If you look at the Echo Pure full build on Tarty which is of a similar value, it looks much better quality even with the colourful parts on it.

The dots on the frame just look like something you thought of as a last minute thing. I like the colour though.

Joe sent me the design for those graphics over a year ago, the only thing changed is the colour

Joe sent me the design for those graphics over a year ago, the only thing changed is the colour

Thats kind of worse that he sat on that design for a year and didn't think that it could be improved.

Sorry to seem harsh. Onza do a good thing for trial creating full builds that people can afford when they start out but stuff like that just cheapens something which could have looked good just in that colour.

• Like 2

love the new bike including the graphics.

Are you gonna release some of the parts seperately (Sp?)

Specifically the frame, forks,(or both as a frame kit? that'd be good), them tensile bars and stem either in genesis colours or a non-discript black or white like the old ones, same for the forks for that matter (make 'em about £75-£90 if that's possible, i'd buy a set in black or white and i'm sure others would too) and also that nice looking front hub, unless thats one you already sell, obviously.

don't make it a plain colour, there's far too much of that around and I'm glad you are trying to make your product stand out from the crowd.

Edited by CC12345678910

who cares about the colour it still looks rather smart and definitely a good improvement on the previous models like the 'Cleaner'.The only thing i didnt like about that was the fact it were vertical dropouts and on my ashton i have never trusted them haha but anyways keep up the good work and cant wait to see the 26" frames.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apart from the graphics I like it. Not sure if I like it as much as the last proto Joe was riding.

Both the new frames look like they're a step in the right direction; up to date geometry and competitive price. Be interesting to see them in the flesh.

What was decided with the frame the Andrei was riding before he left? I know the geometry wasn't bang up to date, but it seemed a really nice looking, light and reasonably strong frame.

One day..Maybe one day, you guys might actually look at your frames and think, wtf are these awful graphics/colour schemes/texts!!

Is it REALLY nessacary to post the geo/weight/tubing/construction techniques...on the frame??

The graphics on that frame are achually okay. Its not nessacary, no but it is a nice touch.