Chris Akrigg: The Guide Raw

ItsMatt

Would love Akrigg being given the funds and equipment to do super long tracking shots and filmed in such unique way that both riding fans and general viewers can really appreciate the effort and control Akrigg puts out as well as to immerse you in that location. 

28 minutes ago, Rusevelt said:

Would love Akrigg being given the funds and equipment to do super long tracking shots and filmed in such unique way that both riding fans and general viewers can really appreciate the effort and control Akrigg puts out as well as to immerse you in that location. 

Eh?

By the way, can you re-type this?

IMG_8767.GIF

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Guillermo M. said:

Hate these road bike vídeos since Brumotti started to do it but i really loved this one. The lack of music and the ambiental sound did it very intense.

that Brumotti guy makes me sick. everything he does makes me cringe and want to throw my bike in the bin, Akrigg couldn't be further from him

• Like 5

Did Terrence Malick direct that? 

I didnt like it the first time. Enjoyed it the second, maybe it's for people like me who just ride their "gravel grinding" bike now because of an injury. It has me wondering if I should put my old marzocchi 1999 XC race shocks on my specialized awol...couldn't use a front rack though.