F1

Fish-Finger-er

When the rules say that they have to keep only part of one tyre inside the white lines at any given moment, I don't think it's fair to blame the drivers for driving within the rules. It's 50/50 in my eyes. The track shouldn't have anything that'll cut tyres within a cars width outside of the white line, but the drivers should check that area on a track walk to make sure they're not going to ruin their race.

Wasn't that just the kerbs being high though? That surely then falls more into the team and driver collaboration on having a compliant set-up. Can't blame Tesco for having speed bumps if you've dropped your car to 10mm above the floor...

Yeah, they were big kerbs, but all the other drivers seemed to identify they shouldn't be ridden, Massa bulldozed over them twice and I LOLed. They were too big for even 'normal' saloon cars. IMO big kerbs like that are a good idea to stop people cutting corners.

I guess so - but with Tesco you have to drive over them, on a race track you don't!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not even sure that's sideways Rowan - seems like going from a team leader in a competitive car to (at best) equal drive in a competitive car just won't get him suited to a championship shot. Ferrari could definitely be on for a constructors title though, with two of the most consistent drivers in their seats.

Who has a theory on where Massa is going to go? He was talking about finding a seat in a competitive championship winning car... I can't see where he's thinking of looking?

Who has a theory on where Massa is going to go? He was talking about finding a seat in a competitive championship winning car... I can't see where he's thinking of looking?

I don't think he's got a snowballs chance in hell of getting that. He's had his day- either take a big salary cut (not that he needs the money) and go somewhere lower down or retire gracefully and enjoy the likes of DTM or prototype LeMans type shizzle. I really hope Kimi is able to walk all over that Spanish tosser!

• 5 weeks later...

Basically you pick your two drivers, one engine and one chassis. And you have x amount of points to spend on them. The points cost for the three choices you make mean that you have to be creative with the lesser known drivers if you pick a good first driver, and the same for the engine.

• 3 months later...