Janson

Danny

I've just been informed of the following...

Hello.

I received word today that Robert Janson was in an accident last Thursday (26th June) night and died at the hospital on Friday. He was on his way home from a one day music festival and walked over a brigde towards the centre of Gothenburg, when he somehow fell down. Robert was taken to hospital but died from his injuries on friday. Noone knows exactly how or why, but there must have been a lot of people around going from the concerts.

Seeing as he has been on the forum almost from the beginning and probably knows a lot of the mods and seniors I thought it would be best to write straight to you instead of posting this myself, as it deserves some special attention.

It's horrible all this, so many tragic deaths of young people, fellow riders :( This is very hard for me, riding won't ever be the same again as he was the only one around here and we met up regularly to ride. I started to worry when I couldn't get hold of him for a few days, but this came like a total shock. His funeral will be next Friday, not religious and no dresscode all in honor of Robert.

take care.

Peter Bäckgren

Sad news.

Not another. This is getting silly!

My condolances go to his family and friends! Very sad news!

Anyone rekon there's a T-F in the sky? Theres enough good young riders up their!

Very sad to hear of another death in our community though!

R.I.P!

Owen

What a horrible thing to come home to work from...yet another fellow rider gone. It really highlights just how fragile the human life is.

I never had the good fortune to meet Janson, but from talkngi to him on here, and occasionally MSN, he seemed like an amazing guy. Although he was from another country, he had a better grasp of the English language than many people I know from here!

You will be sorely missed my friend

xxx