Steve-o Mod Vs. Stock 2

STEVE-0

You have so much control it's just unreal :mellow:

I always say that if somebody can ride a mod properly (and very few people can do that), they should stick to a mod no matter how well they ride a stock. You're that kind of guy. I'd say go with a mod but it also seems you can just switch from one bike to another and wheel size doesn't make much difference to you.

Brilliant vid

Edited by Inur

nice video steve, good to see both 20" and 26" in one video really enjoyed it and the first song went really well with the riding.

I think your better on your 20" so powerful and at the same time u look really controlled!

nice one m8

cheers james...

Where's this download??

I want to watch it again in full quality.

I'm with what Inur said (Y) Mod.

The sidehop over the wall to the other side did it..

Altho that last bail would of been such a nice line and perfectly done...

Your balance is just amazing, its something I need to work on.

Very inspiring video, Good look with the sponsers.

Adam.

With that incredible level of technical riding :o i cannot believe you are not sponsored :S id call it even between the mod and stock, you just did a bit more tech stuff on the stock but that bunnyhop over that wall on the mod and then sidehop back was nuts. and the bench to the wooden railing was class. the stacks were comedy :lol: nice one (Y) What you should do with your next mod vs stock vid is to hit the same lines with both bikes but with a slight variation of tech and then edit the vid of you hitting those lines switching between bikes. would make a better comparision of your mod/stock skills. i can't think of any rider who can ride so well between different wheel sizes other than Matt Staples who could ride 26in,24in,20in, and bmx.

Sorry but I HAD TO BUMP THIS VIDEO (Y) OVER THAT SHITE HARDCORE TRIALS/BMXER VID (N)

Edited by Rusevelt

With that incredible level of technical riding :o i cannot believe you are not sponsored :S id call it even between the mod and stock, you just did a bit more tech stuff on the stock but that bunnyhop over that wall on the mod and then sidehop back was nuts. and the bench to the wooden railing was class. the stacks were comedy :lol: nice one (Y) What you should do with your next mod vs stock vid is to hit the same lines with both bikes but with a slight variation of tech and then edit the vid of you hitting those lines switching between bikes. would make a better comparision of your mod/stock skills. i can't think of any rider who can ride so well between different wheel sizes other than Matt Staples who could ride 26in,24in,20in, and bmx.

Sorry but I HAD TO BUMP THIS VIDEO (Y) OVER THAT SHITE HARDCORE TRIALS/BMXER VID (N)

Cheers Mate, Matt is my idol, such an inspirational rider...i'll do my best to try and follow in his footsteps

I'd love to possibly try out 24 to see how i got on with it, im sure you'd see lots more front wheel tricks come into play, im not any danny macaskill mind.

Thanks for all the comments so far guys B)

Steve

Edited by STEVE-0

Steve-o kineivel! You are a monster, some of the lines you do literally make me laugh.....nobody else even sees them!

Good lad with the sponser ;) looks like i wont be the only one living in a tarty t-shirt around chelmsford!

Dont go thinking your going to beat me at essex again thought :giggle:

xxxx

The video was very good, the 2 sections had equally amazing parts.

The one concern I had the whole way through that video, was how incredibly close you got to traffic in a lot of those clips, especially the bail at the end. A car doing 30-40 mph not expecting a bike to come flying at them (and lets face it, they wouldn't be) is going to cause a serious accident. Im sorry for sounding negative, but surely you must have some kind of regard for your own safety, and wait a couple of seconds for the cars to go past.

The one concern I had the whole way through that video, was how incredibly close you got to traffic in a lot of those clips, especially the bail at the end. A car doing 30-40 mph not expecting a bike to come flying at them (and lets face it, they wouldn't be) is going to cause a serious accident. Im sorry for sounding negative, but surely you must have some kind of regard for your own safety, and wait a couple of seconds for the cars to go past.

yeah, I m with him

This reminds me why I continue riding biketrial, very nice job (Y)

In my opinion, mod suits you better, you seem to have just as much control as it on the stock, which kind off weights off the benefits of the stock.

Good luck with finding sponsers, if people are as amazed by the video as me, then you should find some in no time :)

Keep up the good work (Y)