Bigman Ozonys First Ride

Bigman

i love the look of that bike. shame about the koxx it was gorgeous.

did you get the ozonies as a free replacment?

nice selection of techniques there, though its not the best vid youve made.

It is not a free replacement at the moment, it all depends on what koxx say about my frame.

On the "not my best vid" bit, i was not planning on it beign a proper vid, just a few clips of me getting used to the new frame (Y)

Adam

It is not a free replacement at the moment, it all depends on what koxx say about my frame.

On the "not my best vid" bit, i was not planning on it beign a proper vid, just a few clips of me getting used to the new frame (Y)

Adan

You know dyslexia is kicking in when you forget how to spell your own four-letter-long common-as-the-muck-you-work-in name. :P

Proper response time: Awesome stuff going on Adam, we'll have to head up to maybe Cligga or Lamorna before you go back and get decent days riding in. Speak soon dude (Y)

Rich

EDIT: Just realised how harsh that sounded. Guess this is what happens when you spend an evening with Prawn drinking homebrew; the cells in your brain regulating politeness and tact start to dissolve.....

How did you decide on getting a new set of rims? Did the squared out dx32 on the front die?

The DX32 did not die, but it was not in the best of states

Yeah what art those rims

The front is an echo 06 rim with large square holes and the rear was a trialtech undrilled that had 27 x 32mm square holes milled out, but i folded the rear today :( which was rather annoying!

Adam