Chris Akrigg

John Shrewsbury

Jaw-droppingly sick :o and worth the wait (Y) The fact that this possibly the most fluid natural vid ever to grace our eyes would be an understatement. The most most ultra impressive piece of skill for me, was the segment where akrigg pivot rolls on the front wheel-to-back. the balance point to nail a move like that is just beyond comprehension :S

Edited by Rusevelt

Just the best riding l have ever seen. Akrigg is amazing- But I can't help thinking it would have been even better with brakes !!

Rowan take your brakes off and I reckon your riding will improve tenfold. Which would means your riding will be unbearable. Though it's already on the verge, lol.

he even slams good! dmn him, the bits at shipley are awesome, hate to think how good he'd be now if he put some brakes on his bike.

rowan without brakes would be stupid, i mean he's smooth already, i think i'd be sick. dont do it rowan, we all look bad enough all ready!

If you read Chris' blog, he mentions a demo he did recently for Ashton and he obviously had to run brakes. Only snag was, that as he was so used to not having brakes, he struggled to ride with brakes and bailed a few times. I can understand how it has effected him, it does make sense.

this is amazing because he rides natty without brakes...it's ok

but for me it's not smarter than the guy on this forum who rides bmx on a mod ...I mean there is not point exept the huge difficulty...

akkrig is a really good rider...but this is just studid to ride natty without brakes...

forget the performance for two seconds...don't you see how it narrows all the trials possibilities...he can't do a real static gap, he can't stay on the back wheel without nearly dying etc...

I prefer the first brakeless vid because it was street, and I understant why he use no brakes for street

but here if you forget the brakeless fact, it's just an interesting natty vids with a great style of riding...

but it don't look as good as stan, ali c, james porter etc at natty...

it's just my opinion, and I m a fan of akrigg

Edited by chimpanzyyyy