Andrew Walker - Rockman Video 1

walker

Hey people, Here is my latest video riding the Rockman Slate frame. The riding is from various places around the UK, I've been getting around a bit lately, particularly down south and I've been loving it! Met some awesome people and rode some great places. For some reason the video is a touch jumpy at the beginning, I'll try and sort that out soon. Downloadable version is on its way which will be better quality.

The track is Chemical Brothers - Block Rocking Beats

Big thanks go to the guys at Rockman Bikes, Mike@Phatworks and all the people who filmed it.

Tribal Zine Article

EDIT: now downloadable (better quality):

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by walker

Riding seems sketchy as f**k, then other times really smooth. Liked the video though. Better go to bed, being a controversial b*****d now.

Edit: Swoosh car+pallet side hop and trailer+pallet thing.

Edit 2: On further viewing - If that pallet with tyre on top tap and series of side hops is as big as it looks, fair play, and I can go and f**k myself.

Edited by The Duck

Awsome vid there Andrew, some massive riding!!

I think it might be worth trying to compress it again, it doesn't want to play smoothly at all!

Adam

Done, much better this time, its uploading now (Y)

All sorted now, quality will get better soon according to youtube

Thanks for the comments, I seem to be getting a little carried away with power moves recently, particularly with this video, so im gonna work on style a bit more i think.

Cheers,

Andrew

Absolutely awesome man!!! Still can't get over the tyre on the pallettes, i had to hook that :(

Animal!

Steve-o

edit: just noticed you actually got my hook on film before you did it, nice one, lol

Edited by STEVE-0