Anyone Know "ben_travis" ?

G-baby158

Hi all, any of you know "ben_travis" ? Only really want ot know as i brought some memory off of him and he hasn't turned up and i PM'd him 12 days ago and he hasn't been on since then so has anyone got his mobile number or msn that i could have please.

Thanks.

P.S i'm not trying to say he has tried to scam me or anything as he says he has posted it and i trust he has and he said about 14-15 days ago that if it wern't here we would talk about refunds and what-not.

yeah hes a total scammer, infact i heard he runs trials-uk now. sorry to hear that you bought from him, maybe he will change his tune and actually give you your stuff though :(

i might be completely bullshitting and infact love ben t LOL

yeah hes a total scammer, infact i heard he runs trials-uk now. sorry to hear that you bought from him, maybe he will change his tune and actually give you your stuff though :(

i might be completely bullshitting and infact love ben t LOL

lol, your such a noob kennard.

greg, i have pm'd you so we can talk about it from there.

Go away, Glen!

To show just how unwanted you are... I'm going to stick up for Glen here and say "Go away, Jack!" because he is absolutely right. It's amazing how you can spell something right and then spell it soooo wrong.

To show just how unwanted you are... I'm going to stick up for Glen here and say "Go away, Jack!" because he is absolutely right. It's amazing how you can spell something right and then spell it soooo wrong.

You really think Im actually bothered?

All you are trying to do is wind me up...

Well it's not working.

QFT. Backing up Glen here as well.

You really think Im actually bothered?

I think the issue is more that we're all bothered.

How you got back in to full members is beyond me - personally I'd ban you everytime you make another profile.

Your grass bank videos and everything you post is repetitive crap that nobody wants to hear.

Please just leave.

Borat, please F**k off, your clearly not wanted in this thread by myself or anyone else, you have made my thread full of sh*t and i only wanted advice (which i dont need anymore as we are sorting it in PM's) and you've made it into a bitching thread and its not needed, mods/ admins can you please close this thread its not needed and even if it was he has filled it up with sh*t so might aswell have been closed if it was really needed.

I think the issue is more that we're all bothered.

How you got back in to full members is beyond me - personally I'd ban you everytime you make another profile.

Your grass bank videos and everything you post is repetitive crap that nobody wants to hear.

Please just leave.

Mike for admin!!