Not Having Any Money To Pay For A Train Home?

Davetrials

Obviosly not, she booked it had a ticket for what ever time, now that train has gone, so shes got a useless ticket and the guy in the ticket office isnt exactly gonna help.

EDIT: at 1am i doubt theyll even be a ticket guy.

Edited by Davetrials

I'd get on the next train, and when the ticket guy comes, either play dumb and pretend like i got the wrong train time, or think that you had a 'any time' ticket. Chances are the guy on the train will just tell her to make sure it doesn't happen again.

It'll help if she wore a low cut top too.

Why can't you buy her ticket Dave?

I'd get on the next train, and when the ticket guy comes, either play dumb and pretend like i got the wrong train time, or think that you had a 'any time' ticket. Chances are the guy on the train will just tell her to make sure it doesn't happen again.

It'll help if she wore a low cut top too.

Why can't you buy her ticket Dave?

Because she's trying to get a train home from London, and Dave's in Liverpool. I'd have thought she'd have missed the last train anyway, meaning some not-so-ideal issues regarding where to sleep tonight?

Try and get on a virgin train, then you can do the old "oh no, I only have a solo card" thing... Used to get me from Shropshire to London for free when I was feeling twatish. Alternatively, fall asleep on the train and do not wake up no matter how hard they try to wake you :lol:

But like JT says, trying to blag with the existing ticket is probably the best way, and likely to work too.

Because she's trying to get a train home from London, and Dave's in Liverpool. I'd have thought she'd have missed the last train anyway, meaning some not-so-ideal issues regarding where to sleep tonight?

Well i'm assuming a lot, i'm assuming that there's another train and the ticket office is still open. So assuming Dave has some kind of card the girl could go to the ticket office and get them to call Dave and he could pay for it?

But i guess the situation is that it was the last train, she has no money and or cards. But to be fair to be traveling with no cards or cash is just crazier than missing the last train.

Edited by JT!

At 1am round kings cross she should get the money for a ticket pretty quickly :giggle:

Matt

11 posts in before someone made that joke.

Well done TF, I'm so very proud!