Ross Mcarthur 24"

Ross McArthur

Hello all, this is my latest video I've been filming for the past wee while, grabing clips here and there.

Big thanks to Marino who supplied me with a top frame and to Le for the support with the TNN LGM greens and pimp backings. (Y)

The song is Walking on the Sun by Smash Mouth.

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

Comments welcome.

Edited by Ross McArthur

Hello all, this is my latest video I've been filming for the past wee while, grabing clips here and there.

Big thanks to Marino who supplied me with a top frame and to Le for the support with the TNN LGM greens and pimp backings. (Y)

The song is Walking on the Sun by Smash Mouth.

TrialsTube

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

Comments welcome.

VID MAY STILL BE UPLOADING ON VIMEO SORRY......

nice work ross

Nice one Ross! Enjoyed that a lot, great mix of street and 'trialsy' orientated riding in there with a fun tune. That rail crash at the end looked like it might have left a bruise or two :P Looking forward to getting my 24" frame and fork from Marino now!

Was thinking the same... (Y)

sweet video ross. I wish i hadn't seen most of your clips on your laptop, but either way its still a good video. I know what you meant about being able to see which clips of you were older. You look alot more confident on the bike now.

ill try get a watch with some music tonight lol. damn work pc.

Marino got themselves a good deal with sponsoring you. keep it up and get another video made where all the clips are current.

EDIT: BAIL - I ACTUALLY LAUGHED HARD.

Edited by ben_travis

well played, ill have to say without sounding rude, im not really a massive fan of your other videos, ie some of the ones on a white ashton is it? if its the right guy :P sorry if not.

however this videos really watch-able, I find myself stuck in the danny mac craze and waiting for a 360 or something :P but i really really liked this video. other than a few others your on of the 24 riders I can sit here and not think to myself get a bmx :giggle:

some of the lines are pretty tech, and the rocks looked fun along with the tune and many "GO BIG" moves.

very well done (Y)

Awesome video one of your best, i think the song and your style of riding really convey the fun your having riding that bike its a beast. Looking forward to the next video as i can see what Ben`s talking about with the older clips your riding has improved miles since you got that bike keep it up and you could well be the next John Shrewsbury. :)