Films!?

ogre

• 2 weeks later...

Robot and frank, just watched this I have to say i was really impressed deffinatly worth checking out

This for sure!

Just back from seeing 'A Good Day To Die Hard' - was okay no real plot just gun fights and explosions, I don't expect there to be another one in the series...

They went wrong by making it a 12

• Like 1

first one was real good

others were kind of lame IMO

I kind of see what you mean, the second I thought was just as good, the third was ok but was a little boring and the fourth was good too. All in all it was pretty good viewing, could see myself watching them all again.

Anyone seen any of the walking/waking dead? with the zombies?

• 4 weeks later...

Been putting off watching The Sweeney for weeks now and finally watched it the other night with the wife who was equally not that bothered. Turned out to be a great film after all! Also watched Best In Show for the first time in ages the other day, love that film.

Man of steel looks like it is gunna be awesome!

I really enjoyed kickass, I was hoping they would leave it as just one film. Hopefully kickass 2 will be a fun film to watch like the first one was, but i'm not going to have high expectations for it.

• Like 1

I watched 28 Days Later the other day (Really late on that one, I know). Is 28 Weeks Later as bad as rumours suggest?

I found 28 Days to be watchable, not amazing, but certainly a good time passer whilst my neighbour had some kind of retarded party at 2am last weekend. Having seen that, I figured 28 weeks might be worth a go... research suggests otherwise.

Watched "Trance" at the cinema last night. Really really good. Would happily watch it again (infact, I think I might...may tie up a few points!). HIGHLY reccommend it!

Its a Danny Boyle film; so expect to be head-f**ked! There is even a few close ups of some bare fanny...got to be worth it for that! :P

• Like 1

Watched "Trance" at the cinema last night. Really really good. Would happily watch it again (infact, I think I might...may tie up a few points!). HIGHLY reccommend it!

Its a Danny Boyle film; so expect to be head-f**ked! There is even a few close ups of some bare fanny...got to be worth it for that! :P

You just said everything I was going to say about it (Y)

Saw Pan's Labyrinth the other night. I was pleasantly surprised. it was a lot darker and adult than I had thought and quite violent in places. it kept me interested throughout. I'd have liked a little more detail about Pan's "alternative" world, but I'd still rate it a 8/10

Saw Pan's Labyrinth the other night. I was pleasantly surprised. it was a lot darker and adult than I had thought and quite violent in places. it kept me interested throughout. I'd have liked a little more detail about Pan's "alternative" world, but I'd still rate it a 8/10

I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, agree with you about wanting more of the other world. Wanted more of the eyes in the hand guy